• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

No background check to become a pot dealer

Why on god's green earth (pun intended) should you need a background check to sell weed? Should there be background checks for selling liquor and cigarettes? Cars? Tools?

There are very very few things that should require background checks. Weed is not one of them.

Why on god's green earth (pun intended) should you need a background check to sell weed? Should there be background checks for selling liquor and cigarettes? Cars? Tools?

There are very very few things that should require background checks. Weed is not one of them.

This

+1

We definitely have a pattern here with this government. Do as I say not as I do, that paper called the constitutution...only a suggestion. "We(powers at be) make the rules as we see fit". The laws are out here, either keep and follow them, good or bad(hopefully not), or get rid of them. Do not only enforce them where convenient or where it meets an agenda.

aakh2p.jpg

The argued point should be that there shouldn't be a backround check for either of them.
These.

Also 4:30 blaze it

pot should never even have this much red tape. instead of seeing a way to help patients and alleviate the courts through legalization, the .gov sees a way to profit.

14 mill in one month was the tax gain in Colorado. when they legalize in the commonwealth, and yes, my friends, they will legalize it, they're going to enact the same profit margins. I am a huge proponent of legalizing it altogether, but that never meant in my mind, creating a backdoor for government regulation and taxation.

depends on your definition of crime. I forsee a lot of people being arrested for selling their own prescriptions, with the c-fuk that is the DCF, I forsee kids still being taken from parents deemed unfit due to pot use - which is still happening in CA.

I want pot fully legalized and treated like any other herb you can buy at Vitamin Shoppe. What's happening now is extortion of the sick.

Will be interesting to see if pot-related crimes decrease post legalization.

I think you missed the irony here...

I could have told you this, I don't think my "friend" needed one to sell pot when we were in high school

Will be interesting to see if pot-related crimes decrease post legalization.

I'm curious if there will be a spike in robberies especially if criminals know that these dispensaries have large amounts of weed. I haven't really heard much about them getting robbed in Colorado but then again I haven't really spent any time googling the news out there in CO.

I'm curious if there will be a spike in robberies especially if criminals know that these dispensaries have large amounts of weed. I haven't really heard much about them getting robbed in Colorado but then again I haven't really spent any time googling the news out there in CO.

They would be easy targets for armed robberies considering they are more or less "gun free zones". Everyone with a MM card automatically becomes a prohibited person. Once criminals figure that out, it's easy peasy to knock one off.

They would be easy targets for armed robberies considering they are more or less "gun free zones". Everyone with a MM card automatically becomes a prohibited person. Once criminals figure that out, it's easy peasy to knock one off.
that doesn't make them gun free zones, owners, clerks, security

and are we even talking about medical? isn't it just plain legal for anyone? do you still need a card for that in CO/WA?

I am sure they will get robbed as much as any other store with valuable merchandise

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101391433

http://articles.latimes.com/2014/jan/10/local/la-me-0111-dispensary-clerk-killers-20140111

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...spect-arrested-after-stuck-in-elevator-shaft/

Looks like SSDD.

Back
Top Bottom