• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

No More Clintons Megathread

It's going to be Bush and Clinton. The govt-media complex will not allow any other result. Cheat to win. The ends justify the means.

It's crazy how many people, especially women, who want Hill considering she's a liar and stand behind her man that will screw anything that walks!

I'm on the are you ready for hillery email list for a while now,
it never gets old when they email me,Ben Ghazi ,
for support.
[smile]

zazzle.com has some good anti Hillary bumper stickers.

Some early polling has her even or losing to Rand! I know, polls are simply a data point on any given day.

I still don't see how she can get around Bengazi lies, destroyed emails, bill's visits to orgy island etc etc etc

zazzle.com has some good anti Hillary bumper stickers.

Some early polling has her even or losing to Rand! I know, polls are simply a data point on any given day.

I still don't see how she can get around Bengazi lies, destroyed emails, bill's visits to orgy island etc etc etc

I think Q had a poll out 2 days ago that had her losing to all GOP prospective candidates except bush3. And she only had him by 1 or 2 points.[party]

The problem is that the country already elected King O twice. So she has good a better then even chance of getting in. It all depends on who the pubs nominate. If its another RINO, then she has the election for sure. The FSA are going to vote for the dems every time. Though I believe we outnumber them, if we can get our act together.

Well, I guess it's official....she's running. [thinking]

11133682_972783322761629_5991079655088549154_n.jpg

In Hillary Clinton's video, I expect that she would wears USA Flag pin, as other presidential candidates! So un-american!

My niece is so excited, she think she "deserves" it because she has done so much for the country. Funny though, when I asked WHAT she did she couldn't come up with anything. Yet she will still vote for her.

Hillary Clinton goes to a gifted-student primary school in New York to talk about the world. After her talk she offers question time. One little boy puts up his hand. Hillary asks him what his name is. "Kenneth."

"And what is your question, Kenneth?"
"I have three questions:
First - whatever happened in Benghazi?
Second - why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office? And,
Third -whatever happened to the missing 6 billion dollars while you were Secretary of State?"

Just then the bell rings for recess.

Hillary Clinton informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess. When they resume Hillary says, "Okay where were we? Oh, that's right, question time. Who has a question?"

A different boy-little Johnny--puts his hand up. Hillary points to him and asks him what his name is. "Johnny."

"And what is your question, Johnny?"

"I have five questions:
First - whatever happened in Benghazi?
Second - why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office?
Third- whatever happened to the missing 6 billion dollars while you were Secretary of State?"
Fourth - why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early?
And, Fifth - where's Kenneth?"

Back
Top Bottom