• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

no more glocks!!

no more commercial sales of olive drab frame glocks or rtf2 glocks...just got the word
Do you mean anywhere and not just a MA thing? I will ask the regional Glock commercial sales manager about this.

So my guess is, if you want an RTF2 3rd gen style platform, you should buy it now? And that they're confining RTF to the 4th gen guns?

-Mike

Looks like OD is being phased out completely... and the RTF2 frame guns are going to be LEO only. Black standard Gen3 and Gen4's (RTF3) are still available to the public.

Can someone translate RTF2, RTF3, etc? I get the color bit. They likely aren't selling well in the commercial market. But the RTFn stuff is not clear.

RTF Rough Texture Frame

glock-rtf.jpg

Will this affect Tupperware stock? I guess I still have to avoid owning one for the time being.

mehhhh...who wants olive green anyways...and i think the gen4's are oing to ut the gen3 rtf's out of business anyways

there are wanna-be's on this forum, among many other forums that like to pretend they are bad ass. or an Olive Darb Glock is a token of their internet bad-ass-ness.

i really don't understand how some people can be such freaking mall ninja / poser material when they appear to be young and physically fit enough to join the military or head out of Mass and join a big city PD that hires year-round.... it makes absolutely no sense to me how people become such posers when they appear to be able-bodied, mentally capable adults...

i guess some of us want the rewards w/o the sacrifice.... [rolleyes]

nothing is free. "they" want the glamour and none of the shit that comes with it.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Say it isn't so!

[laugh2][rofl][laugh] That's great Mark

This coming from the man with 8089 posts, 8000 of which are about speedos, blitz1, cats and other stupid crap.

Wait!!! I missed Blitz1, in a speedo, doin a cat???

Link please!

Dammit, how do I always get dragged into these things.

It was a rubber full body suit, not a speedo and the vid has be taken down. BTW the cat was Cat Cora.

We had a thing for a little while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom