• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

No More Rifles in Califorina

The 10/22 is now an assault weapon in CA. Nice.

Sales of lever guns will skyrocket.

10/22, AR-15 = not OK.

lever gun in .45-70 = go for it.

AR50 = have they banned .50 BMG yet? probably.

it's all about control, not guns. these people are goddamn fools.

10/22, AR-15 = not OK.

lever gun in .45-70 = go for it.

AR50 = have they banned .50 BMG yet? probably.

it's all about control, not guns. these people are goddamn fools.

50BMG was already banned prior to any of this shit happening.

Yes, I was going to say that this round was already banned in CA.

Atilla hit it on the head, it's about control. California has been a sinking ship for longer than I can remember. I was stationed there for a year and couldn't wait to get out of that commie state. The only thing it has going for it is the mountains and skiing in Tahoe as far as I'm concerned.

I can't wait for a big earthquake to split Cali off the map and make Nevada waterfront property...

Last edited:
That state never ceases to amaze. I can see California from my front door. It's like living in the shadow of Mordor.

What's funny is I work A LOT in that state, and everyone I talk to there owns or shoots...so I'm amazed that this passes...granted my sample set is pretty small. It's just people that either work for my company, or people that work at the hospitals that I'm working. But I always make it a point to visit gun shops around where I'm working when I go somewhere...and the ones in CA are always busy.

so this is just my own little personal crusade but when we say BAN can we be more specific:

CA has banned all rifles with detachable Magazines for citizens; government officials exempted.

Why did they have the bullet button then? Wasn't that to bypass detachable mags?

There was a video a couple of weeks ago of a hearing where the 2a group was testifying stating that the bullet button was intentionally left out of the bill and the legislature agreed, now it is a "loophole" that must be closed. Goes to show you can't deal with these people as they will stab you in the back.

yes, but now the legislation is working around the workaround.

too many moonbats with too much time on their hands.

Not only that but a majority of ppl there are like zombies, brain dead....

[video=youtube_share;SpHOaW99ST4]http://youtu.be/SpHOaW99ST4[/video]

[video=youtube_share;jrCbHYggdfY]http://youtu.be/jrCbHYggdfY[/video]

Last edited:
What's funny is I work A LOT in that state, and everyone I talk to there owns or shoots...so I'm amazed that this passes...granted my sample set is pretty small. It's just people that either work for my company, or people that work at the hospitals that I'm working. But I always make it a point to visit gun shops around where I'm working when I go somewhere...and the ones in CA are always busy.
Pretty much everyone I know from CA is fiercely pro-2A. They're still vastly outnumbered by the flying moonbats, unfortunately.

Calm down people. Kali is just another place like N Korea, UK and China. The difference is that it could go bankrupt, and then hopefully those public servants lose their jobs.

Back
Top Bottom