• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

No more upper shipments to MA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously apologize if this is a dupe. I went to order a complete upper for one of my already complete builds. And I notice that this particular vendor is no longer shipping to ma, or offering MA compliant uppers.. Has anyone else seen this since wednesday?

Yup, some have pussed out (BCM and PSA), but some others (let's not list names) are still treating an upper like an upper.

BCM literally won't sell you a hat.

I seriously apologize if this is a dupe. I went to order a complete upper for one of my already complete builds. And I notice that this particular vendor is no longer shipping to ma, or offering MA compliant uppers.. Has anyone else seen this since wednesday?

Coward companies like PSA are not shipping AR parts into MA anymore. It's up to you to wallhack at this point or find fences to send parts through. We're fully into "big kid rules" at this point. Closing this because it can't possibly go anywhere good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom