No posting

I am new here and love the site! What is the rule for "green" to post post on the WTS forum?

you have to 'go green', become a paying member of the forum.

once you go green, you'll never go back

in order to view or list anything in the karma or classified sections you need to be a green member. the bennefits out weigh the costs just do it you'll thank me later

because the servers are not free, if you want to read and post in the public sections, have at it.

If you want to enjoy the members only sections and use the resources of this forum for financial gain, pony up the 21 bucks and help keep the lights on.

because the servers are not free, if you want to read and post in the public sections, have at it.

If you want to enjoy the members only sections and use the resources of this forum for financial gain, pony up the 21 bucks and help keep the lights on.

What he said.

-tapatalk and Devin McCourty blow chunks-

I am new here and love the site! What is the rule for "green" to post post on the WTS forum?

Additionally, you cannot respond to classifieds by posting in the thread, green or not. That is broken by design. If you want to buy something you need to click on the person's name and use the PM or email functions.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom