Nobody needs that many...

Posted somewhere in Funny picture thread as well. Still a funny photo though. Would you say it's finally safe (assuming they're all full) that this person finally has enough ammunition to be "safe"?

Posted somewhere in Funny picture thread as well. Still a funny photo though. Would you say it's finally safe (assuming they're all full) that this person finally has enough ammunition to be "safe"?

“Enough” ammunition?!?

Does not compute
Lady Radtekk has frequently said "If they have any left, we don't have enough." To which I reply "I'm trying Baby, really I am!"

With ammo you get fresh food or food from your neighbor.

Years ago I had a discussion with someone about My buying guns and ammo and he said "I should be stocking up on water and food, not guns." To which I replied I'll just come to your house and shoot you in the face and take all your food and water.
He was not as impressed as I was.

Imagine the ammo can stink contained in those. They all smell the same no matter what you put in them.

The only thing that compares is opening a new tube of tennis balls.

Do they have a forklift to move it all? If you don't have a forklift to move it around, you don't have "enough".

-Mike

I hope he has a few extra barrels.

I don't think a single AR can eat that much kibble.

Back
Top Bottom