Nobody saw my gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I woke up this morning and had eggs for breakfast. I got dressed, and noticed my left boot was a little dirtier than my right. I dressed the kids and put them in the Jeep. We went hiking in the rain.

I was wearing a G30 in a Crossbreed Supertuck. We hiked for 2 hours and saw a few other hikers. One of the hikers was actually a biker. He may have become a hiker/pusher on the big hills. A bike pusher, not a methamphetamine pusher. We saw him twice. He didn't push us. He also didn't see my firearm. That's why I call it "concealed carry".

We stopped at the lake. My kids threw sticks in the water. My dog swam after them. Neither of my kids crapped their pants. My dog didn't see my firearm while my kids weren't crapping their pants. That's why I call it "concealed carry".

We came home and I made lunch. It was yummy. I love pretzels.

Tweet.
Tweet.

I was wearing a G30 in a Crossbreed Supertuck.

We stopped at the lake.. My dog swam..

Tweet.
Tweet.
What "Condition" did you carry your Glock?
Are you taking the dog to the vet to make sure he will be ok?
How come you didn't post a pic of your lunch?[rofl]

I just ate a Ham sandwich and some Keebler cookies shaped like little elves.

this thread is awesome. I can't believe all the paranoia lately. JFC

I know, I almost posted this in the other thread

[video]http://tosh.comedycentral.com/video-clips/jiof7g/web-redemption---i-like-turtles-kid?xrs=share_copy[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
I woke up this morning and had eggs for breakfast. I got dressed, and noticed my left boot was a little dirtier than my right. I dressed the kids and put them in the Jeep. We went hiking in the rain.

I was wearing a G30 in a Crossbreed Supertuck. We hiked for 2 hours and saw a few other hikers. One of the hikers was actually a biker. He may have become a hiker/pusher on the big hills. A bike pusher, not a methamphetamine pusher. We saw him twice. He didn't push us. He also didn't see my firearm. That's why I call it "concealed carry".

We stopped at the lake. My kids threw sticks in the water. My dog swam after them. Neither of my kids crapped their pants. My dog didn't see my firearm while my kids weren't crapping their pants. That's why I call it "concealed carry".

Tweet.
Tweet.

You saw the bike pusher twice, or your Meth pusher? You seem a little scattered and hyper... sprung for the good stuff today?[laugh]

Two words situational awareness. If you look hard enough you can see the reflection of a Fudd in the water danger close to your kids.

WHERE ARE THE GLOCK AND THE DUMP THAT LOOKED LIKE A KOREAN s ON THAT PICTURE?

WHERE ARE THE GLOCK AND THE DUMP THAT LOOKED LIKE A KOREAN s ON THAT PICTURE?

It's an American camera.

- - - Updated - - -

Two words situational awareness. If you look hard enough you can see the reflection of a Fudd in the water danger close to your kids.

That's not a reflection. He was floating there. It wasn't a Fudd. It was OB1.

I rocked an egg and cheese on an onion bagel today. Oh and it was toasted. Then went to church.

I like turtles.

[rofl]

I just ate a half-sour pickle, getting ready to post it on my Facebook page. I saw a lady with a white flower in hair at Wal-Mart, that but was 20 minutes ago. They had lots of stuff for sale there. Since concealed means concealed nobody saw my P229. I just had to share this with all of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Conceal carry done right! Bravo! No excuse for failing. Here I am carrying a full-sized 1911:

Speedos.jpg

There are no right wing croissants.

I'm not talking the ones with the chocolate stuffing. I mean the ham and cheese ones. Or the ones with bacon. They should be fine with NES, although I've never met her either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom