• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Nobody saw my gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hai guiz. I did my laundry today and went for a run. I then went for a drive. No one saw my gun. I was not carrying. Did I do it wrong? Concealed = concealed and I wanted to make it as concealed as possible so I left it concealed in my safe.

Hai guiz. I did my laundry today and went for a run. I then went for a drive. No one saw my gun. I was not carrying. Did I do it wrong? Concealed = concealed and I wanted to make it as concealed as possible so I left it concealed in my safe.
safe = concealed and concealed = safe

well played. reps inbound

I went to LenS's class yesterday. Heck of a class - highly recommended for every MA resident.

Since I do not have an LTC yet, nobody saw my (nonexistent) gun - my record streak of 10+ years in MA without being outed continues.

this_thread_delivers_ups_chick_amaz-1.jpg

So why do I get UPS Bob? and you get this?

I had found I had a tick biting me last night while cleaning my 1911.

I used the slide to knock it off and crush it .

Then I showed 2 and cleaned every thing in my room.

drove home from work with Ice Cube blasting. got some looks but didn't get my ride shot up. nobody saw my gun. today was a good day

Last edited by a moderator:
I took a dump and it looked just like the alligators at those alligator farms lying on top of one another sunning themselves.
After I went to the store and dropped what I was carrying to the register and as I bent over to pick it up people saw the crack of my butt but nobody saw my gun.

i just read this entire thing. am i a loser?
Rhetorical question, yes, i am.
anyway
Went shooting today. Walked out and put guns and ammo in the truck. Neighbor lady from NY saw me and acted skittish (is it the gadsden flag on my deck or is it all the pro gun stickers on my truck? or is it just the surely looking fat guy with aviators and a realtree hat putting cased guns behind the seat of his pickup?) she didnt see my guns. I just waved and drove to the range. Nobody else was at the range. nobody saw my guns... Although they probably heard them.
Neighbor lady has disappeared, probably back to NYC where she can hide in her apartment with bloomturd's boot up her ass, pretending scary things like guns dont exist. Good riddance.
However, she did not see my guns.
Nobody did.
Besides the orioles flying around at the range, but they didnt care. they hail from more southern latitudes so guns arent a big deal to them.
Twas a good day.

images

images

the forum in the bathroom

images

Nobody saw my gun (a Sig p238) but it was wearing its "Canned Heat" grips.
mDcJ9EVbls48-fE07eelrnA.jpg

Look like little 380 overachievers (corbon)! While you can see them, you can't see my gun.
White Feather

Nobody has seen my gun for as long as I have carried it. What is this thread all about, cheerleading? Concealed means concealed.

Last edited:
Been carring for 30 years, I understand.

I have no doubt that you understand the implications of carrying concealed, I was speaking of the turn that the thread has taken...it started out as you thought; cheer leading, and rapidly morphed into the living, breathing mockery of the cheer leading that only NES can deliver. That's the part that nearly defies understanding. Just trying to be funny.

On that note: THIS THREAD DELIVERS!

Guess you missed my, baby sitting baby didn't see gun post .
Or got home from work , guns in safe didn't go off post. It's all in good fun.
y3ynada5.jpg

You know u wanna join.

I like turtles. On Saturday I saw a turtle trying to cross the dirt road on the way out of HSC. I stopped to try to help it. It looked scared and flailed its arms around when it saw me so I thought the turtle might in fact be a moonbat in disguise, but in hindsight its probably just because I picked him up several feet in the air to move him to the other side of the road. I don't think it suspected I had a gun.

.it started out as you thought; cheer leading, and rapidly morphed into the living, breathing mockery of the cheer leading that only NES can deliver.

I'm pretty sure it started out as a blatant mockery.

i tuggerd it unfer the bar and now no one saw it.

you dudes are lame for draggind a rape thread on beytond its orginel intent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom