• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NoHo Moonbat trying to stop police qualifications

“I just don’t think it’s healthy for children to hear so much gunfire as background noise, especially not when they’re trying to concentrate in school.”

Hell...I can't concentrate unless I hear gunfire. It relaxes me. I fall asleep to tv gunfire almost every night. Can't sleep without it.

Ahhhhhhh hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahah <breathe>
hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahah <breath>
bwwwaaaahahahahahhahaha

oh my head....

“I just don’t think it’s healthy for children to hear so much gunfire as background noise, especially not when they’re trying to concentrate in school.”

Hell...I can't concentrate unless I hear gunfire. It relaxes me. I fall asleep to tv gunfire almost every night. Can't sleep without it.

LOL. That's the sound of free men (and women) learning to protect themselves, their families, and their country. What's wrong with these people?

Oh and for about a year, my brother used to annoyingly put on war movies for me to wake up to, EVERY DAMN DAY. He wouldn't watch them or anything...just put them on and leave the room. I'd just f*cking wake up to The Longest Day, Run Silent Run Deep, Big Red One...Christ.

If my son went to that school he and his buddies would be saying "is that .40 or .45 acp I hear"?[rofl]

- - - Updated - - -

Some where in the article it said that the club restricted use of the outdoor ranges during the week!! That Club sucks the big one.

Probably a club full of people that only use the range one weekend a year to sight in the guns for deer season.

Last edited:
Some where in the article it said that the club restricted use of the outdoor ranges during the week!! That Club sucks the big one.

I thought it said that they used to allow police to use it during the weekend but they moved it to the weekdays so the members could use it during the busy weekends. I can't get back into it because of the paywall to check though.

Take the kids on a field trip to the range...

(I have no less than 5 clubs within hearing distance of my house, one range no more than a 1/4 mile... they rattle away all weekend, trap under the lights on wednesdays, and I don't hear a sound. When I actually do stop and make myself listen, it sounds like the second amendment, and is actually rather comforting in a way...)

So, now we're supposed to protect the little precious ones from loud noises? What's next?

We don't have a gun problem, we have a moonbat problem.

Keep in mind that just a few decades ago, elementary school kids whose parents today "don't want them within earshot" of guns, would at their age be just a couple or a few years away from being able to join the Jr. High or high school rifle teams in their towns.

Now, it's come to THIS. My how far we have fallen.

The cherubs can't even be within EARSHOT of the POLICE.....the people who moonbats WANT to have all the guns......"because Newtown".

It aint the guns. It's the nuts.

This is normal candy ass moonbat bullshit. I was researching places to take my son squirrel hunting last week. Stumbled accross a yelp review for Harold Parker State Forest (it is huntable and we were successful there with squirrels BTW).......some gentle little flower gave the hiking trails a bad review because she could hear gunfire and then saw the signs saying hunting is allowed and she had a bad daydream about a little deer being slaughtered in the woods close by (she was there in June BTW)............I can only deduce that what she was hearing was the range at andover sportsments club which is nearby......as it was June and there is no open season on anything in June. These simple minded people need to get a grip.

COOL I FOUND IT! Cut and pasted from YELP......the little cherub posted this on June 1!!!!!

Yesterday my husband and I thought we would take a relaxing walk through Harold Parker State Forest. We'd never been to a state forest- only state parks- so we were excited to check it out.

The forest is not well marked. It's a bit difficult to find with only one tiny sign pointing the way. Once you arrive, it's even harder to figure out where you're supposed to park. But none of that would matter if the experience itself was bucolic. In fact, it was the opposite.

Imagine you're in the movie Bambi. It's a peaceful day. Birds are chirping, squirrels are scurrying, and it's a beautiful sunny day in the forest. Then, from nowhere, shots are fired. Lots of shots. Shots which punctuate your peaceful day in the forest. You just know Bambi's mom is dead. That's what being in Harold Parker State Forest is like.

On one side of the park are trails (which are not clearly marked but are lovely). On the other side, hunting is permitted and there is a shooting range. So while you're trying to take a leisurely stroll through the woods, all you hear are the sounds of shots being fired. If I had been to war, this would have given me flashbacks.

When I asked the ranger if it was safe, his answer was "sure. Just don't cross that road to the other side of the forest." I don't know about you, but I don't ever want to be that close to the number of guns that were being fired yesterday. Really raises the old blood pressure.

Last edited:

I am the vice president of NRC, We don't suck. unfortunatly we are doing our best to exist as a small slice of freedom in Comunist Occupied Northampton. Our good neighbor policy is what it is, it has existed since the 1970s and our indoor range is open durring school hours.

This is normal in andy ass moonbat bullshit. I was researching places to take my son squirrel hunting last week. Stumbled accross a yelp review for Harold Parker State Forest (it is huntable and we were successful there with squirrels BTW).......some gentle little flower gave the hiking trails a bad review because she could hear gunfire and then saw the signs saying hunting is allowed and she had a bad daydream about a little deer being slaughtered in the woods close by (she was there in June BTW)............I can only deduce that what she was hearing was the range at andover sportsments club which is nearby......as it was June and there is no open season on anything in June. These simple minded people need to get a grip.

COOL I FOUND IT! Cut and pasted from YELP......the little cherub posted this on June 1!!!!!

Yesterday my husband and I thought we would take a relaxing walk through Harold Parker State Forest. We'd never been to a state forest- only state parks- so we were excited to check it out.

The forest is not well marked. It's a bit difficult to find with only one tiny sign pointing the way. Once you arrive, it's even harder to figure out where you're supposed to park. But none of that would matter if the experience itself was bucolic. In fact, it was the opposite.

Imagine you're in the movie Bambi. It's a peaceful day. Birds are chirping, squirrels are scurrying, and it's a beautiful sunny day in the forest. Then, from nowhere, shots are fired. Lots of shots. Shots which punctuate your peaceful day in the forest. You just know Bambi's mom is dead. That's what being in Harold Parker State Forest is like.

On one side of the park are trails (which are not clearly marked but are lovely). On the other side, hunting is permitted and there is a shooting range. So while you're trying to take a leisurely stroll through the woods, all you hear are the sounds of shots being fired. If I had been to war, this would have given me flashbacks.

When I asked the ranger if it was safe, his answer was "sure. Just don't cross that road to the other side of the forest." I don't know about you, but I don't ever want to be that close to the number of guns that were being fired yesterday. Really raises the old blood pressure.

Wait wasnt there a huge ****ing fire in Bambi too? I like the " if I had been to war" part. Nope, sorry hun, if you had been to war, the only flashbacks youd be having is remembering that when you were in theatre, you were a "10", and had guys fighting over you, even though the reality is that a bag of smashed *******s is better looking than you.

Wait wasnt there a huge ****ing fire in Bambi too? I like the " if I had been to war" part. Nope, sorry hun, if you had been to war, the only flashbacks youd be having is remembering that when you were in theatre, you were a "10", and had guys fighting over you, even though the reality is that a bag of smashed *******s is better looking than you.

I always laugh when the preciouse little flowers try to compare hearing gun ranges to what combat sounds like (I've seen these comments on the online news comments sections below the shit people post about gun clubs).......it does not sound anywhere near the same.......cuz in real life you hear the "VVVVVT" before you hear the report.....and that my little dahling WILL get the old blood pressure up. Ask me how I know.

Last edited:
Quote Originally Posted by JWPaolilliJr View Post

I thought it said that they used to allow police to use it during the weekend but they moved it to the weekdays so the members could use it during the busy weekends. I can't get back into it because of the paywall to check though.

I'm guessing some people have issues with reading comprehension....[troll]....But you are correct the article did state weekends.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is normal candy ass moonbat bullshit. I was researching places to take my son squirrel hunting last week. Stumbled accross a yelp review for Harold Parker State Forest (it is huntable and we were successful there with squirrels BTW).......some gentle little flower gave the hiking trails a bad review because she could hear gunfire and then saw the signs saying hunting is allowed and she had a bad daydream about a little deer being slaughtered in the woods close by (she was there in June BTW)............I can only deduce that what she was hearing was the range at andover sportsments club which is nearby......as it was June and there is no open season on anything in June. These simple minded people need to get a grip.

I read that in Mona Lisa Vito's voice... [rofl]

Last edited by a moderator:
How about they tell the kids "You may hear gunfire today. The police are practicing at a range across the street."? Kids will be like "Oh, okay", then go on playing whatever schoolyard games the NoHo moms haven't banned.

Here you go...

The issue arose after Northampton police, who previously held their training on weekends, learned over the summer that the Revolver Club voted against continuing that practice. The club wanted to free up its range for recreational use on weekends, which are a popular time for target shooting, said Police Capt. Jody Kasper.

I am the vice president of NRC, We don't suck. unfortunatly we are doing our best to exist as a small slice of freedom in Comunist Occupied Northampton. Our good neighbor policy is what it is, it has existed since the 1970s and our indoor range is open durring school hours.
You had a good run. ;)

You kinda do have to feel bad for the guys that run that club.

I know a mom from town who takes her kid to baseball games there in the summer, she says it sounds like Iraq.....but she doesn't complain, just laughs it off.

Keep up the good fight! NoHo is a prime example of how we have let the enemy take over what used to be nice sections of this country.

A, that club is lame for not allowing its members to shoot during the week and B, this woman is just a glowing example of the continued pussification of America.

LOL. That's the sound of free men (and women) learning to protect themselves, their families, and their country. What's wrong with these people?

Oh and for about a year, my brother used to annoyingly put on war movies for me to wake up to, EVERY DAMN DAY. He wouldn't watch them or anything...just put them on and leave the room. I'd just f*cking wake up to The Longest Day, Run Silent Run Deep, Big Red One...Christ.

That is something I've got to try to get my son out of bed for school in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom