Non mass compliant handguns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone say “not today Maura” or “go green” yet? Because that’s the only reason I came here.

But, get some feedback and go green. Welcome to NES.

“For its size and weight, nothing is so deadly as a pure lead ball driven at 1,000 feet per second.” –Elmer Keith
2200 feet per second is the magic number. That is where the temporary wound cavity rips and tears, and does substantial damage. Below that the temporary wound cavity snaps back very quickly.
That's why .223 is so much more devastating than .22. Velocity and projectiles designed to tumble on impact.
Saw a guy hit in the shin and the exit would was near the groin.

All pistol rounds just poke holes in targets. They all equally suck compared to just about any rifle cartridge.
Rifle caliber revolvers with 10"+ barrels disagree.

“For its size and weight, nothing is so deadly as a pure lead ball driven at 1,000 feet per second.” –Elmer Keith
It did kill every animal in North America for several decades.

Reactions: AHM
There are no such laws. When you say "mass compliant" as it relates to a handgun, I assume you are referring to MGL 140 123 para 18-21 and 940CMR16 which are all restrictions on MA DEALERS, not gun owners. The only "compliant" that exists is that it is not an assault weapon.
I recently had a conversation with a corrections officer who accused me of skirting the law because I purchased a non-roster handgun from a retailer years back. He of course couldn't cite a single relevant law or example or tell me how I broke a law other than I made a legal purchase. :rolleyes:

But yeah, my guns are bad and I'm going to state pound me in the ass prison.

I recently had a conversation with a corrections officer
Is that like to talking to the receptionist at a Holiday Inn Express? Corrections officers are just another low paid hourly wage job. They are not LEO or even legal experts like “my friend the NRA instructor”.

I recently had a conversation with a corrections officer who accused me of skirting the law because I purchased a non-roster handgun from a retailer years back. He of course couldn't cite a single relevant law or example or tell me how I broke a law other than I made a legal purchase. :rolleyes:

But yeah, my guns are bad and I'm going to state pound me in the ass prison.
People are full of sh*t advice.

I was at a USPSA event and a dude was talking about how buying a new AR in MA is illegal, he kept scaring people and was giving me a headache, he wouldn't STFU, so I asked him to site the law. Of course he couldn't. I proceeded to explain how things work to people.

Later I found out he was a cop, after I spent about 10 minutes of talking sh*t about our laws. [laugh]

There is so much pants sh*thing in this state, I am surprised MA stores didn't run out of Depends.

The worse are the ones that try to use some bullsh*t crsdential for credibility like "I studied criminal justice", "I am a cop", "my best friend is the CLEO" ... yeah, STFU dude.

Rifle caliber revolvers with 10"+ barrels disagree.
Ah, but @92G said
All pistol rounds just poke holes in targets. They all equally suck compared to just about any rifle cartridge.
He didn’t say “all pistols”, just all “pistol rounds”. Pistols that fire rifle cartridges don’t count. Technically he is even including PCCs, which I kind of agree with. Compared with a rifle shooting a rifle round PCCs still “just poke holes"🙂

Why would you want to do that?
He's family, I don't get a choice.
Is that like to talking to the receptionist at a Holiday Inn Express? Corrections officers are just another low paid hourly wage job. They are not LEO or even legal experts like “my friend the NRA instructor”.
Nothing better than waiting till he gets a few beers in and asking him exactly what laws he enforces.

Unless you're a LEO, retired LEO, or friend or family of LEO and/or military, retired military, Glocks are ILLEGAL in MA for civilians (unless they are 25 years old or older). They're RaRE so be prepared to pay > $800 for a 25 year old Glock. I recommend FOUR SEASONS. When you get to FOUR SEASONS, run up to announce your presence, take your deli number ticket and get in line that wraps around the entire shop and wait your privilege.

If the RaRE Glock [Perfection] is all sold out, don't be afraid to draw your attention to the shiny brand new amazing S&W M&PEE line of pistols, with the MA-LEGAL 20 pound nanny-safe trigger.

[rockon]

2200 feet per second is the magic number. That is where the temporary wound cavity rips and tears, and does substantial damage. Below that the temporary wound cavity snaps back very quickly.
That's why .223 is so much more devastating than .22. Velocity and projectiles designed to tumble on impact.
Saw a guy hit in the shin and the exit would was near the groin.
Was he a midget?

shiny brand new amazing S&W M&PEE line of pistols, with the MA-LEGAL 20 pound nanny-safe trigger.
You that any gunsmith can fix that in heartbeat. Prolly the most common job for a MA gunsmith. Some will do it while you wait too. Also, unless your arms are not growing out of your a$$, you can do the trigger job yourself as well. I mean...

• Wow
Unless you're a LEO, retired LEO, or friend or family of LEO and/or military, retired military, Glocks are ILLEGAL in MA for civilians (unless they are 25 years old or older). They're RaRE so be prepared to pay > $800 for a 25 year old Glock. I recommend FOUR SEASONS. When you get to FOUR SEASONS, run up to announce your presence, take your deli number ticket and get in line that wraps around the entire shop and wait your privilege.

If the RaRE Glock [Perfection] is all sold out, don't be afraid to draw your attention to the shiny brand new amazing S&W M&PEE line of pistols, with the MA-LEGAL 20 pound nanny-safe trigger.

[rockon]
@drgrant approves this post[laugh]

[rockon]
Glocks are not illegal for civilians to own. You’re joking, right?

It may well have been sarcasm, but it really wasn't very clear. There is enough misinformation created by the State of Mass that people should be careful not to add to the confusion, as I think that person's post did.

My bad. PM me and I'll tell you one secret trick Maura hates lol.

• Haha
It may well have been sarcasm, but it really wasn't very clear. There is enough misinformation created by the State of Mass that people should be careful not to add to the confusion, as I think that person's post did.

Crackpot and others already cleared up the relevant question. I don't think anyone here is that much of a dunce to think that that post was anything
but sarcasm.

Then again I look at the totality of this thread and it pretty much sucks. [rofl] this is like having a 3rd covid thread.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpcTkV1tKDs

Bonus Content: (NSFW) cuz its saturday... well now Sunday.... ..... Garfielf.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsFEKkMQrX0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom