• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Non Resident Permits - A guide for all States

Eeek! When I followed the links to NH non-resident, it says you must have a valid concealed carry permit in order to apply for the NH non-resident!
I thought even a restricted class A could get you a NH non-resident?

Thanks! After I posted here I searched the forum for "NH non-res" and found the whole thread explaining the ups and downs of that bizarre on again/off again rule. Hopefully it stays open long enough for me to sneak in.

Thanks! After I posted here I searched the forum for "NH non-res" and found the whole thread explaining the ups and downs of that bizarre on again/off again rule. Hopefully it stays open long enough for me to sneak in.
Another way is to apply to Maine first, then use that permit to apply to NH.

I applied in NH in the spring. I live in a Red town and have a restriced LTC A. NH denied it. They said they changed the laws and the only way for an MA resident to get a non resident LTC in NH is that you have be unrestricted. Not sure if its for all states, but at least in MA it is.

Back
Top Bottom