Non Semi-Auto AR

Not that dumb if it allows you to fix it easily I don't know how it's put together what did they do remove the gas tube or something?
I think it maybe a spring assisted bolt hold open. It’s the only thing I can think of to cause make it hold open with each shot.

I think I'd rather have a Mossberg MVP Patrol Rifle than that thing...

1643339678025.png

I would have no problem with just owning a nice bolt action rifle.
But not because the govt. limits us to such firearms.
People that train and shoot bolt action rifles tend to be better marksmen.
They generally know more about their rifle and how to maintain it as well.
Nothing better than hitting a target accurately at some distance.

I've seen too many "groups" shot by people with AR's and Ak's that looked like they were just happy to have even hit the target.
Sighting in a rifle shouldn't take a case of ammo.[rofl]

Some of those long range rigs are pretty awesome.

Even an old black power long range rifle is sweet in my book!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sehjzOLBOU

Last edited:
I'd rather have a proper, hard hitting, bolt action like an enfield, mauser, k31, mosin, or o3a3 than an AR that doesn't cycle.

The big drawback would be shooting it at some kind of speed and getting back on target.

But, it would have some things going for it.
Straight pull operation.
Larger mag capacity available than most bolt action rifles.
Lots of sights and optics made for the platform.
Easier barrel/caliber changes and tons of quality barrel manufactures already make barrels for it.
Could be customized and made very accurate for less money without any specialized gunsmithing.
Ability to be made into original semi-automatic operation with a simple upper receiver change.

Last edited:
I would have no problem with just owning a nice bolt action rifle.
But not because the govt. limits us to such firearms.
That's the key to not being a full cuck-Fudd. You can like or dislike whatever you want, you're only reprehensible when you want to force others to think like you.

Personally, I hate ARs and don't know why anyone would want one. Go ahead and waste your money all you want, leave the nice wooden stocked blued single shot rifles in the rack for me, I DGAF.

I still think this particular rifle is stupid. But it won't be the first time someone made money off of a stupid idea.

How is this not still semi-auto? The energy from the fired round cocks the hammer and pushes the bolt against spring resistance, storing the energy for the feeding cycle on return to battery. The only difference is the new step of releasing the bolt. The user does not have to charge each round manually. Just press a lever. So an interrupt might not technically pass as a truly manual gun like a bolt, pump or lever action where the user provides the power to charge and cycle.

I mean, maybe I'm splitting hairs, as it may end up being the same net result, but if I were to play ATF devil's advocate, I don't know....

It reminds me of those robotic mobility devices for handicapped people - I'm glad it exists for those who need it but damn, that's a sad state of affairs.

How is this not still semi-auto? The energy from the fired round cocks the hammer and pushes the bolt against spring resistance, storing the energy for the feeding cycle on return to battery. The only difference is the new step of releasing the bolt. The user does not have to charge each round manually. Just press a lever. So an interrupt might not technically pass as a truly manual gun like a bolt, pump or lever action where the user provides the power to charge and cycle.

I mean, maybe I'm splitting hairs, as it may end up being the same net result, but if I were to play ATF devil's advocate, I don't know....
because the user has to undertake some action to load the next round. that's the great thing about laws - they define semi-auto as loading the next cartridge into the chamber. Here, it uses part of the cartridge's energy to extract the empty case. It happens that some of that energy is stored in a recoil spring. Until the user hits the bolt release, the gun isn't loaded again.

thus, this semi-semiautomatic is not not fully semi-automatic

because the user has to undertake some action to load the next round. that's the great thing about laws - they define semi-auto as loading the next cartridge into the chamber. Here, it uses part of the cartridge's energy to extract the empty case. It happens that some of that energy is stored in a recoil spring. Until the user hits the bolt release, the gun isn't loaded again.

thus, this semi-semiautomatic is not not fully semi-automatic

I totally grasp what you're saying. Just a little skeptical over interpretation. And not our interpretation. The Man's interpretation. What if one just held the bolt release while firing?

At some point, this is the same as "why aren't DA revolvers semiautomatic?"
indeed why not - as it is all up to interpreter. like one of my grand-grandfathers confessed to be a paraguay spy to nkvd, just for fun of it - and still got convicted for 15 years.
it means other side is also not against some fun - it is just not gonna help _you_ much.

indeed why not - as it is all up to interpreter. like one of my grand-grandfathers confessed to be a paraguay spy to nkvd, just for fun of it - and still got convicted for 15 years.
it means other side is also not against some fun - it is just not gonna help _you_ much.
Obviously you're not entirely wrong

Shoestring bolt-action machineguns for everybody!

My brother lives in the UK. We jumped through some interesting hoops to get his (2) .22 Anschutz rifles to him. He has ammo stored at home, but the local PD had to inspect his storage of it. His rifles are stored under lock and key at his club; the application process for that club took more than a year.

Meanwhile, he's got ammo at my house in Georgia and firearms stored in Texas and Oregon.
Is he fu**ing the queen? Thats about the only reason id move there

It reminds me of those robotic mobility devices for handicapped people - I'm glad it exists for those who need it but damn, that's a sad state of affairs.
EbckN5hU8BMx3Wu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom