• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

North Carolina sheriff deputy placed on leave after he fatally shoots Black man: Andrew Brown Jr. - 'It was a kill shot to the back of the head'

So he was driving towards the cops or he was driving away from them. His windshield was struck by bullets or his back window was. He was a nice boy or a drug dealer. It's all crystal clear.

These issues could be avoided if Cops were required to release camera footage to the public immediately upon request. Don't provide footage immediately? Fired. Problem solved.

In case no one has figured it out yet. You can never shoot, stab, punch, question, detain, touch, disrespect, look the wrong way, or say mean things to any Black Person in America ever again. No matter what they do. Welcome the the Biden/BLM America.
Unless it's black on black violence....

The video shows him backing away from them, stopping and turning to go around them and try and escape. The only person he drove “towards”, he was turning away from, and that cop easily avoided him by simply not continuing to try and get in front of. Saying this guy was trying to use his car to hit them or would have hit them is a plain mischaracterization. He was obviously attempting to flee. The cops were far more likely to be struck by his car, with him being shot and out of control.

When a dozen guys with rifles wearing vests and helmets show up like they are raiding Bin Laden, anything that gives them a reason to play war, they’re going to take.

I can see the arguments for it maybe being justified, and probably agree the first shot when there is atleast a cop sort of in front of him was justified, but the rest was absolutely unnecessary. Most shots came as he was driving well away and the backstop was a house. Reckless.

not familiar with this one, but unless the car is fleeing in such a manner that it represents imminent threat to public safety, you'd can't really just mag dump it. If the fleeing shitbag is no longer an actual threat you can't shoot. If shooting such a shitbag under similar conditions would land me in jail, then so should it go for the cops.

D6455075-8352-4504-AA05-1CA589FE42AD.png
Here is when most shots were fired. That’s the back of the car. It’s driving away.

3E0F2677-9B43-4E59-AB5F-2B8B4FAF0A67.jpeg

Here is how far away it is when shots are still being taken. No cop is within what, like 15-20 yards of him?

We see this a lot. One cop fires a shot, and other cops hearing gun fire, even if they don’t know who or why shots are being fired, start shooting as well. Assuming the first shot came from the cop somewhat forward and to the left of the vehicle, even though he’s clearing turning to go past the guy on the right and not continuing to turn left into him, okay. That guy reasonably thinking he was in danger, I’ll buy that. But what justification is there for the guy directly behind the car, when the car is moving away from everyone and has fully cleared every cop on scene, for shooting the back of the car with houses on the other side?

I looked up NC policy with regards to shooting at moving vehicles. Here’s what I’ve found.

“Ban Shooting at Moving Vehicles
specifically prohibits firing at moving vehicles unless there is an immediate probability of death or serious bodily injury to officers or other persons. Recent events demonstrate that a vehicle may be used as a deadly weapon, so at times, there may be a need to defend against these deadly threats. However, officers are prohibited from intentionally placing themselves in the path of a moving vehicle in order to justify this use of deadly force.

This is why the 2A is important and why the populace needs guns.

Police and government need a check.

Preaching to the choir I know.

I want to know what that pickup they rolled up in looked like.
Was his first impression, “Oh shit! It’s the Man!” or, “Oh shit! Truckload of bubbas coming to vigilante justice my ass!”

Usual suspects always "we drank the koolaid yet again, he was fleeing and unarmed, question nothing"... And it turns out he was a bazillion time loser attacking someone as usual (for the perp, and for these situations).

As for unreleased footage, ask the beaurocrats who edit selectively, delay, or refuse to release it. This is why many have taken to wearing their own personal body cam too.

To those who ask "how could he be running down the officer if the officer shot him from behind" do you actually think they send a single officer to execute a warrant on a dude with a 180 page rap sheet? Or that they travel in single file like sand people? Cmon. Brains.

Back
Top Bottom