• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

North Korean Type 58 AK47

Thanks, Fred! I could only hope to find one of those. Extremely scarce.

Seems I will have a chance to meet the founder of Forgotten Weapons, Ian McCollum. He frequents James Julia's auction, and I just started work there today! Dream job, I tell you.

Wow, very cool. Thank you for posting. How much do you think it will go for?

Seems I will have a chance to meet the founder of Forgotten Weapons, Ian McCollum. He frequents James Julia's auction, and I just started work there today! Dream job, I tell you.

Nice. I love Ian's videos. You should place a bid on that Finnish Lahti anti-tank gun they did a video on the other day :)

The Lahti is freakin' huge. I'm not sure it would fit in my car.

My new crew boss is the one who loaded the 20mm rounds for the test firing. Car alarms were going off across the street.....

I seen him at a gunshow here in Tucson, I told him to do a review of the PRTS-41. His response was was "if only I could find one."

Had the tremendous honor to clean the fingerprints from this gun yesterday, in preparation for the upcoming auction viewing. I am positive it will have many more fingerprints before the bidding starts!

There is also a fully automatic and transferable Chinese Type-56 AK, which is in unissued condition. I will only be able to watch in awe, as the estimates climb north of $20,000.

Had the tremendous honor to clean the fingerprints from this gun yesterday, in preparation for the upcoming auction viewing. I am positive it will have many more fingerprints before the bidding starts!

There is also a fully automatic and transferable Chinese Type-56 AK, which is in unissued condition. I will only be able to watch in awe, as the estimates climb north of $20,000.

Was that the one he just did the video and shooting with the other day? Does the auction house have a range or sorts nearby for him to do that, or did he take them offsite?

Back
Top Bottom