Northeast Arms - Route 1 South in Peabody

Speaking of new sights. I've had a new Dawson fiber optic front sight for my Coonan 357 mag 1911 sitting around for the last few months. Need to get it to Steve for the install...

Steve is the man - I thought it would cost more than I cared to pay in one sitting to have four guns done - Steve did them while I waited and the other gentleman did the sights on the remaining guns - I was charged little compared to what other shops would have asked. They did a great job too.

I continue to be very impressed with this shop. Every time I'm in northeast arms I walk out thinking why aren't all gun shops as pleasant to deal with. If you're into ARs this is the place to be.

Stopped by for the first time Saturday. Filed my taxes so I wanted to get an idea of some AR prices to spend my return on. They definitely have the best selection of AR's I've come across if you're looking for something above the basic S&W Sport or Ruger AR556, which I am. Loads of accessories, too. Very friendly, and willing to help me even though he knew I wasn't spending money that day. Needless to say, I'm certainly going back once my tax returns are in. Selection and service, definitely nice to find both in one place. Because I can never go to a shop and not spend money, I did pick up a mag for both my Beretta and my VP9, both of which were definitely reasonably priced.

Stopped by for the first time Saturday. Filed my taxes so I wanted to get an idea of some AR prices to spend my return on. They definitely have the best selection of AR's I've come across if you're looking for something above the basic S&W Sport or Ruger AR556, which I am. Loads of accessories, too. Very friendly, and willing to help me even though he knew I wasn't spending money that day. Needless to say, I'm certainly going back once my tax returns are in. Selection and service, definitely nice to find both in one place. Because I can never go to a shop and not spend money, I did pick up a mag for both my Beretta and my VP9, both of which were definitely reasonably priced.

Just an update, telling you all what you know already - this place is great. Tax returns came in, so I bought a LMT AR on Friday and couldn't be happier. He took a lot of time to show me different options for a comp and buttstock, then was quick and did a professional job of making it all MA-compliant. Super friendly and helpful throughout the whole process - a rare find in any form of retail these days.

I've been in the shop a few times, but when I had an issue with my AR they were highly recommended so I came in with a rifle that wasn't purchased there. Not only did they fix my problem but I learned a few things too. I will definitely be back!

Another thumbs up from a happy customer. First visit today and was thoroughly impressed. Very nice and exceedingly helpful. Highly recommended.

Northeast Arms did another great job pinning my muzzle brake on my new SPR upper. They had me in and out in 30 minutes. My only go to shop for anything AR related. Thanks again Steve!

Went in there yesterday looking into buying a mil spec quality ar-15. Ended up getting a colt le6920 magpul edition. Steve was awesome and went into detail about the different ar's he had in stock, me being a newbie and coming from the ak world I appreciated that because I learned a lot more about what to look for and what to buy or not to buy. He also was very helpful not only to me but all the other customers that came in that day. He will tell you what is worth the money or what isn't so you won't be wasting your money, which I appreciated because I was on a set budget. He set me up good making the colt mass compliant and pinning the stock exactly in the position I like. Very knowledgeable and helpful and I would highly recommend anyone who is looking to do anything with the ar series of rifles to stop by his shop. I will do business with him in the future for sure.

Went in this week, Owner installed two Night Set sets, transferred a lower for me and had all the parts I needed to finish a build. Prices are beyond fair. This is my go to shop from now on. If you haven't been to this shop yet you are missing out. Owner and his Employees are knowledgeable and have saved me money multiple times on keeping me from buying parts I do not need for builds. Great Prices, Service and value. Tons of ammo, bulk ammo at very fair prices also, You can't go wrong with this shop!

Went into the shop yesterday.....what can I say about Steve that hasn't already been said on this thread.....he is one fantastic, knowledgeable owner who truly cares about his customers. He installed a set of night sights on my Shield. I also picked up a Vortex Strike Eagle for my AR. Steve ordered a mount for me as he was out of the one I needed. Also picked up some ammo because why not! Awesome shop with a great owner.

Brought my WASR back to them last week, had the muzzle nut removed and a break pin and welded on. Dropped off in the AM and ready early afternoon, can't beat the fast service!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Picked up my new Arsenal Sam7 from Steve yesterday. Another great job pinning the brake and removing the bayonet lug. Also showed me some very nice ARs (LWRC if I recall) and a Galil Ace in 7.62x39. Such an awesome shop to have here on the north shore. Can't say enough good things about these guys. Thanks again.

Bump up for my boy Steve. If you need cerakote work done on your firearms, he's the man to see

13c7cee48f58f3075d921bbc541a4698.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great job again today by them. Work was promised to be done at 2PM. I got there at 12:30 figuring I shoot the breeze while they finished up, it was done already.

Thanks again to Steve and the crew.

I mean I guess they're okay if you like people behind the counter that actually know what they're talking about and won't blow smoke up your ass.

Last edited:
Had Steve customize my Daniel Defence Omega X 12.0 rail so that I would be able to tilt my upper properly for a field cleaning without unscrewing the front pin. DId a great job and you'd never know it wasn't from the factory after he was finished.
If you think the prices are too high here then you must be used to being treated like cattle and being run through by numbers like other stores. I'd personally pay a whopping few pennies more per box of 9mm to be able to be treated like a person instead of just another number.

Had my boy Steve do some trigger work, sights and whatever else I need on my G19 MOS.
Never fails to provide great service!!

93945cb1b1925bc90509a9fbda7d4d70.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.northeastarms.us

I like this shop. Lots of "upper tier" rifles and stuff you don't see everywhere and a great staff with a real passion for what they do. It's a small space but definitely worth visiting if you're in the area. They're in the Indy Autoparts strip mall on Rt 1 South in Peabody. (The entrance is around back.)

I had them apply Tungsten Gray Cerakote to one of my ARs and it came out great. Price was very reasonable.

2014-06-02190448HDR_zpsd6a404bf.jpg

(Sorry for the crappy cellphone picture. The gray looks a lot darker in person.)
That is an awesome color. Its just beautiful.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

I had Steve do some work on my Glock MOS slides. He installed a couple Trijicon RMR 07's with shim plates and suppressor height sights. I picked up some .22 quiet as well. All work done while I waited. great service as always.

Steve installed a Timney trigger in my Remington 700 tactical 5R. It's factory set at 1-1/2 pounds. You barely have to touch it. It's awesome. I might've been better off with the factory recalled trigger going off by itself. [laugh]
He also touched up the scratches on the muzzle which slid out of the end of the bag walking in. It was only cosmetic but gone now. Awesome service as always.

Back
Top Bottom