• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Northeast Ballistic Services?

Was browsing my local bellingham bulletin(local free circular) and saw this ad on the back inside cover:
image.jpg

Anyone heard of this place? Seems kind of sketchy to me, and I especially like the "we will dispose of your worthless items" part. Browsing their website, All i find is vague info.

Anyone know anything? Thoughts?

- - - Updated - - -

I hate my iphone it randomly orients all of my photos.

Hello yes it's sketchy. How much do you want to bet it's a non licensed guy (notice it doesn't say anything about a ffl). Probably a mom's demand group trying to get some throw down guns.... btw your pic is upside down

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Northeast Ballistic is a legitimate business, and I am fairly certain they have an FFL.

Bonded Warehouse is one of their business activities.

Northeast Ballistic is a legitimate business, and I am fairly certain they have an FFL.

Bonded Warehouse is one of their business activities.

ahhh. one of those guys.... Dont get me wrong, I understand the need for bonded warehouses but it seems that the only ones i hear about are the ones that are nothing but a state-sponsered scam, changeing thousands of $ and insiting you have to buy all of your guns back or none of them...

Back
Top Bottom