• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Northeast Shooters Rant!!!!!

Figured that would get more attention than "Northeastshooters.com is the bestest ever (which BTW it Is!)

I am Smagee and I am the winner of the Memorial Day Shotgun. I want to start of by giving a Huge Thanks to Derek, Northeastshooters.com, Antique Armory, and cstockwell. You have truly made my weekend a lot better. When I signed on and had a PM from "Derek", I got thinking...did I make a stupid drunken post last night and am I banned??? I hope not because everytime I go on-line this is the first place I go to.

For all the rest of you who visit here and haven't gone green you're crazy. I'll give you my background just to show you these gun giveaways aren't given or fixed to the long-term members, or buddies of Derek, or...

I have never met Derek. I have never been to a Groupshoot. I have met maybe 20 or so Members here over the past 2 years mostly through FTF sales, and haven't met 1 member yet I wouldn't invite to my house or share a beer with. I have only had my LTC for 24 1/2 months so I am a new shooter relatively.

I found this forum by accident and for 2 months all I did was read posts and get informed over what was an AR15, what are the legal restictions I should know about, and any and all the crazy regulations that go in with regards to owning firearms. I then pass that info along to my wife (who also has her LTC) and a few close friends. The Legal advice I received here alone was worth thousands if I had spent time going to classes and meeting with attorneys. So I decided to go Green and "payback" for some of the free information I had received.

And now look. I won a free gun. Very few sentences in life sound as good as that. So once again the most sincere Thank You to Derek, Northeastshooters.com, Antique Armory, and cstockwell.

And for the other non-Green yet members. If you don't get $20 worth of free laughs, legal advice, the ability to get better priced stuff from fellow members in the Classifieds, Group Buys,... each and every month then you are doing something wrong. Plus next giveaway you may get some Great News.

I second all your comments on NES, and send congrats on the shotgun win. Maybe you should buy a lottery ticket - the big one is at $200 million.

I've been to a ton of different forums. Banned from a few, left others due to boredom and lack of interest and even left one because it was so insanely left wing i had to bail.

NES is the best forum I've ever been to by far, and thats since around 2000 of forum usage. The community is great, smart, fun and generous. Dereks a nice guy to hang out with, and he doesnt run this place with an iron fist, which makes it easier to really express yourself when your fired up! [rofl]

the give aways are also amazing. I think this is our third or 4th one, and its awesome to see such a high price item go out to people throughout the year,

Kickass.

Congrats! First thing you gotta do is shoot a couple of boxes of 3" magnum 00 shot! [rofl] Enjoy your new toy. NES is full of awesome. [smile]

There's no place like home. Congrats.

Sent from the Hyundai of the droids, the Samsung Replenish, using Tapatalk.

Congrats on the win, SMagee!

I've been here since about a month after Derek started and I've found a LOT of new, like-minded friends because of NES. I can't even begin to thank Derek enough for this. NES rocks!

Wait! I was supposed to win.................

Damn............

hahaha

Anyways, congrats on your new toy!

NES is the bestest forum, and the members are the bestest members, and the site owner is the bestest site owner ever.

Congrats on your new shotgun !!

This really is a great forum and we are like a family although [strike] sometimes [/strike] always a dysfunctional one. Derek has done a fantastic job making this forum a success.

Back
Top Bottom