• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Norton Arms, located in Norton MA

I am looking for a phone number for Norton Arms in MA. I can't seem to find it any longer. I know he only meets by appointment only.

Thanks
Scott

I too had heard something about a dealer reopening his store near the Reservoir on Rt 140. I don't have any other info though. I heard it used to be called the "Bunker"... and they sold bait as well as guns.

If anyone knows more, I'd be interested to find out.

I don't know if it's the same guy, but the last FFL working from his home in Norton, may be a guest at club Fed.

That would be We Are Guns. Don't know if he ever went or is going to jail. When you go to his page, it says:
Please direct inquiries to:

Northeast Trading Company
Ted Oven
Rte. 152 / 580 Kelley Blvd.
North Attleboro, MA 02760
tel: 1 508 695 4852
[laugh2][rofl][laugh2]

The guy I am talking about had lots of guns but specialized in HK firearms as well. He sold alot of stuff to Zero Hour Arms. I originally found his contact info on HK Pro forum but can't seem to find it there.

Gary, no he isn't!

Back when all this went down, I was told that all transfers were going thru NET. Apparently they are buds.

To Jon's question, I'm not sure if he actually ever went to jail. My Wife used to run into his Wife occasionally and hasn't seen her in a long time.

I had bought a new shotgun from him (We Are Guns) a while before all that stuff went down. For a while there I was expecting a knock on the door.

I had bought a new shotgun from him (We Are Guns) a while before all that stuff went down. For a while there I was expecting a knock on the door.

I went there a couple of years before all that happened with a friend who was looking for some sort of hand gun. He didn't buy from him, but I'm sure we're on someone's hard disk somewhere. If only I'd known, I'd have worn better clothes and smiled more. [smile]

He had to move a bunch of clutter and his bowl of cereal off the kitchen table to make room to do the paperwork! I definitely think it had been a "no shower" day for him too.

He had to move a bunch of clutter and his bowl of cereal off the kitchen table to make room to do the paperwork! I definitely think it had been a "no shower" day for him too.

LOL! I remember when my friend asked to look at a Sig, he opened the cereal cabinet and took one out. Smiths were in with the brooms, the Glock was next to the Zip lock bags. It was like a comedy.

Yup, that was Richard. [rolleyes]

We were there once too and decided that no way was I about to do business with him . . . my spidey sense told me that it would be wiser to deal elsewhere, which is what I did.

I dont know why all you guys are picking on "Guns R Us".

I met Richard and he cleared up some of the mystifying gun laws in this state for me. He took the time to explain to me how so many other dealers in Mass were lying, because they really didn't want to sell us the "good stuff".

He told me that as long as I had my carry license, he could sell me a full machine pistol as long as I kept it concealed. I enjoy that pistol, it was a great buy.

then he sold me two full auto HK assault rifles. Good shooters. I didn't know that as long as you use factory ammo in them, it's legal in Massachusetts.

He pointed an M1 at my head one day at the range, and taught me not to worry because the gun wasn't loaded, which was such a relief... I don't get nervous now.

I only regret that I didn't get a few more of the Claymore mines while he had them in stock. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom