Not sure of the validity but, there you go.

Crazy if true. Not at all what's been reported. Every fact seems to be different

Color me skeptical....

I believe this would have been out el pronto if this was known by the PD, the lateness of it has me thinking it's an attempt to cover up/justify.

Time will tell I guess

Time might tell but by then the damn Timberwolves or whoever the hell else comes out in hands up don't shoot shirts and the masses (sheep) lap it up.

The fact that Newports were stolen from the Quick Stop and the picture of the girlfriend with Newports sealed the deal for me.

- - - Updated - - -

The fact that Newports were stolen from the Quick Stop and the picture of the girlfriend with Newports sealed the deal for me.

I agree - Only the thief could possibly have Newports.
:/

And that picture of the gun in his pocket is so obviously the one that was used in the robbery.
:/

I will just say what I have said before. The media is the number one enemy of this country. They disperse the lies to the dumbed down sheep. Ask the average sheep any question about real world events and you'll get that deer in the headlights look. Ask the same dolts who is on Dancing with the tards and you'll see what I mean.[sad]

I was going to post this, but found this thread so I'll avoid the dupe.

Here is the headline and opening paragraph for those who haven't seen it yet,

Confirmed – Philando Castile Was an Armed Robbery Suspect – False Media Narrative Now Driving Cop Killings…
Posted on July 8, 2016 by sundance

The Falcon Heights, Minnesota police shooting of Philando Castile is based around an entirely false narrative. Castile and Ms. Diamond Reynolds (Facebook video uploader) were pulled over by police because Castile matched a BOLO Alert for an armed robbery suspect from four days prior.

It's interesting that so many NES members who can't wait to point out the sloppy reporting and false stories about guns and the 2A, unquestionably believe every bad story about cops from the exact same media. I guess cop haters gottta hate.

BTW, the narrative in the Louisiana shooting is falling apart to. Now it appears that Sterling was armed and was fighting with police when he was shot.

Folks, if you're not reading Drudge and Breitbart, you're missing out on a lot of important stories that the MSM doesn't want people to see.

That entire article smells like manure. It's about as speculative as a comic book. The local TV station has confirmed that Philander definitely had a concealed carry license.

Back
Top Bottom