• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Noveske N4 complete Rifle (pre-Healy) MA Compliant READ DESCRIPTION!

Please make sure you read and understand the terms of this sale BEFORE you contact me.
I spent a great deal of time living in MA but have since moved to NH. This rifle is 100% MA compliant and was registered in-state on an FA-10 prior to the Healy edict.

What you need to do:
Make sure your FFL will accept the transfer before contacting me. It should not be hard to find one. I will be shipping from an NH FFL to yours. I can include a copy of the FA-10 if needed. That is all.

Details:
Noveske N4 Lower Receiver
Noveske/Vltor branded upper
Novesks Branded charging handle
Noveske NSR 13.5 handguard
Noveske 14.5" barrel w/pinned battlecomp 2.0
Magpul MOE grip
Magpul MOE fixed carbine stock
Magpul MBUS backup sites

This is a top-tier AR and one that you will not see available in MA. $2200 shipped to your FFL.
IMG_5869.jpg

IMG_5870.jpg
IMG_5872.jpg
IMG_5871.jpg

IMG_5873.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom