• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

now i have a real dilemma, whadda think?

greencobra

NES Member
i posted about lusting after a 3rd gen colt saa .44 sp w/5 1/2" bbl before that a buddy has. in a trade, he originally wanted my pre 94 ban colt hbar, and at the time i was unwilling to do that trade. now talks have resurfaced but instead of the pre 94, i thought i'd just put up one of my ar builds, see if he's willing and call it a day. the saa is new, never fired. any thoughts? we last spoke of a trade 6 years ago, before the 2nd ar ban of 3-4 years ago. i'll be looking forward to your comments. [popcorn]

Last edited:
With the Biden gun ban coming that saa is the assault weapon of the future. Make the trade. You obviously want the gun. Is it unturned?

Why else have multiple anything, other than to trade one away every now and then?

Unless they're Webleys, of course. You need ALL of those...

negotiations have broken down.

Do you have any interest in a .44 Ruger New Model Super Blackhawk in not quite perfect condition? By not quite perfect, I mean it's almost perfect, probably 95% or so. Stainless steel, I'd have to measure the barrel, it's around 6 or 7 inches. I have ammo to go with it, ranging from cowboy loads to magnums.

Back
Top Bottom