Now that's an arsenal - 300-gun arsenal seized from Long Island, NY, home

rep308

NES Member
300-gun arsenal seized from Long Island, NY, home

..In all, 85 illegal handguns and 230 rifles and shotguns were found, as well as thousands of rounds of ammunition....

300-gun arsenal seized from Long Island, NY, home - U.S. News

Not the brightest bulb on the Christmas Tree:

...Investigators said Steiner had once held a federal gun license, permitting him to buy and sell weapons, but it expired in 2004.

Steiner maintained a business card, prosecutors said, displaying that expired license number.....

seized from a Long Island home around the corner from a high school

So?

"He had more firepower than the detectives who arrested him," said Spota.

Of course he did. The detectives probably only had their service pistols. What a stupid thing to say.

one of the most unfriendly places in the US for guns? check.
expired FFL? check.
half a brain? check.

the ATF is going to have a field day stomping his a**h*** sideways.

Steiner has been charged with criminal possession of a weapon and is free on bail.

so he, uh... didn't commit any REAL crimes? he just had this stuff?

what second amendment?

goddamn.

Police were acting on a tip from a gun owner who had taken his weapon to Steiner, said Suffolk District Attorney Thomas Spota.

[video=youtube_share;WsobnuVXvs4]http://youtu.be/WsobnuVXvs4[/video]

one of the most unfriendly places in the US for guns? check.
expired FFL? check.
half a brain? check.

the ATF is going to have a field day stomping his a**h*** sideways.

so he, uh... didn't commit any REAL crimes? he just had this stuff?

what second amendment?

goddamn.
For no real crime being committed either, he didn't shot anyone, he didn't steal any of those pistols I am willing to bet, the only thing he did was not pay the government fee to pursue happiness. bunch a BS

For no real crime being committed either, he didn't shot anyone, he didn't steal any of those pistols I am willing to bet, the only thing he did was not pay the government fee to pursue happiness. bunch a BS

and he fell victim to the greed of a traitor.

it's amazing what people will do for five hundred bucks.

so the guy lost his store, can't use his FFL out of his house...needs a storefront, he lets it expire, but keeps the inventory.

move along

if you're going to be a dick to someone who brings his pistol to you... you may want to cover your bases and renew that stuff

snitches get shot in the face

This is the key right here. The guy didn't commit any real crime, only failure to renew his state issued permission slip to continue to own HIS property. Absolutely disgusting.

Unfortunately that system will bring many more gun owners to justice just because they are...well...gun owners...

He is ****ed.

He should prevent that traitor from enjoying that $500.

What are they gonna do? Lock him away longer? He is 66, he is going to die in prison anyway. Might as well be in prison for a real crime.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in this case if the guy was in MA, he'd only be subject to a civil fine... and from what I understand the police might not even be able to get a warrant?

this is how its reported in the New York Post:

Suffolk County officials reveal allegedly illegal arsenal of Long Island resident - NYPOST.com

...Steiner also offered weapon-repair services, despite not having a license to do so, officials said.

Suffolk County DA Thomas Spota said his office spent months analyzing the arsenal, and discovered three devices known as “auto sears,” which turn rifles into machine guns....

...As part of a sting, an undercover cop asked Steiner to fix a revolver and the suspect allegedly obliged....

Back
Top Bottom