now this is entertainment!!

oh my aching head.

One actually said (and I paraphrase) "that's actually a rifle where you would want to aim and hit some thing! <OMG!>" no duh. We commoners just use rifles that chuck pebbles in the vicinity of what we may or may not wish to sort of kinda hit. <dumbass>

The other..."the bullet is faster than the speed of sound...the bullet would hit you before you hear it! <OMG!>". [rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes]

oh my aching head.

One actually said (and I paraphrase) "that's actually a rifle where you would want to aim and hit some thing! <OMG!>" no duh. We commoners just use rifles that chuck pebbles in the vicinity of what we may or may not wish to sort of kinda hit. <dumbass>

The other..."the bullet is faster than the speed of sound...the bullet would hit you before you hear it! <OMG!>". [rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes]

He makes a valid point... at least sub-sonic ammo gives you time to duck.

I can't believe how shocked they were that it had a "trigger guard" must be one of those "military only" features....Oh, and how "very complex" these guns are...definitely not made for the average person

The .223 is an elephant gun! Now this is quality news!
I was going to say the same thing.

So much for an expert. What a stupid F***.

"This is a weapon used to kill people" your hands can be a weapon used to kill people, a stone, a razor blade, shotgun, a belt, pen. Anything can be used to kill people.

I would love it if someone like that came to the university to talk about how bad guns are.

The problem is not guns, the problem is people like this so called "expert".

Last edited:
The scary part is that this nunce has probably served as an "expert" witness at some point in his career.

"Yes your honor, I believe that this particular weapon such as we have here is especially dangerous because of the aiming appendage used for aiming thus being suitable for hitting objects that are aimed at."

*That* was an "expert" witness in over 300 cases -- used by the NYPD. That pretty much says all any thinking person needs to hear.

Too bad Eugene Stoner isn't alive anymore, otherwise it might be nice to have him show up on the set to bitch slap the guy and point out the myriad ways in which he is an idiot.

"Oh s**t here comes a tiger and a bear and an elephant , well golly i sure am glade i brought my 223." Thats what the news man said after he was eaten/stomped to death , he was bewildered that a 223 couldent stop any of the anamiles . and at his funeral we laugh at his stupidity.

What a jerk off. Stuff like this cracks me up, like when a jet crashes they go to the local airport and talk to a guy who flies a 2 seat single engine to get his "professional opinion".

that reporter is a MOONBAT that makes the president look like Sarah Palin. look up some of his other interiviews... [rofl] -seriously,

he must have been raised by hippies in Cambridge who moved to San Francisco because Cambridge was too conservative. [laugh]

"Is this a rifle that you should be cleaning inside a house at 2:30 in the morning, or this this the kind of rifle where there should be a lot more safety used when handling it...."

Time of day aside, is there a kind of firearm that doesn't need to be handled safely? What a douche.

The scary part is that this nunce has probably served as an "expert" witness at some point in his career.
In over 300 trials according to the video.

I never realized trigger pulls were measured in Lbs per square inch. An AR trigger has less than a quarter of an inch exposed, so that 3lbs per square inch trigger pulls he speaks of comes in at less than a 12 ounce trigger pull.

3 lb trigger pull "that's a very significant amount"

Actually, as I understood him, It takes 3 psi to pull the trigger. That might be in the neighborhood of 20 lb pull depending on the contact area of the trigger.

Also this expert thinks the speed of sound is around 680 miles per hour? I don't know where he was located for this interview but the air was a bit thin there.

Now. let's not be hasty...he did have a little American flag on his lapel....so he's a patriot.

And, he had a lot of technical info - we all know that the .223 is a good choice for dangerous game. And that the bullet moves faster than sound! That's a new phenomenon. And it was made by Israelis, that's gotta be important,

90% of the people watching that drivel will take his pronouncements as gospel, as they have no other information.

BTW, what was the backstory?

What a joke.

That detective made his position clear with, "the basic common citizen to own something like this is ridiculous".

The gun functioned properly but the whole piece was done on the gun and not the owner.

People publicly demonstrating paranoid delusional behavior and threatening harm to others (in this case by disarming them forcibly) should be involuntarily committed for their safety... [thinking]

Back
Top Bottom