NRA American rifleman (rifleperson)

MGnoob

NES Life Member
NES Member
So I got my new NRA American rifleman magazine….This is been going on for months the label is upside down for my shipping address. You’ll be better off getting messages from Q..I’d post a photo if this wasn’t just ridiculous…The NRA isn’t doing good because I get half as much junk mail.

That’s like that sign that says days at work without an injury I guess we got to start over

Attachments

• 424A1B39-A5D9-4CCD-BE52-793B37FE4DCF.jpeg
    424A1B39-A5D9-4CCD-BE52-793B37FE4DCF.jpeg
    264.1 KB · Views: 58
So I got my new NRA American rifleman magazine….This is been going on for months the label is upside down for my shipping address. You’ll be better off getting messages from Q..I’d post a photo if this wasn’t just ridiculous…The NRA isn’t doing good because I get half as much junk mail.
Seriously???? The label is upside down??? WTF, is that a secret "Go Time" signal? Jeezus , time to get a friggin hobby to occupy your mind. Rant= -10.

Seriously???? The label is upside down??? WTF, is that a secret "Go Time" signal? Jeezus , time to get a friggin hobby to occupy your mind. Rant= -10.
I get fur fish game magazine and the label is usually upside down.......never thought it was odd lol

There's a lot of reasons to gripe about both the NRA and American Rifleman. Most of American Rifleman is paid ad space, the same old gun news from the 40s-70s, and stale legislative updates. In 2021, American Rifleman is a horrible way to stay up to date with news.

The address being upside down is like the last possible reason to gripe.

There's a lot of reasons to gripe about both the NRA and American Rifleman. Most of American Rifleman is paid ad space, the same old gun news from the 40s-70s, and stale legislative updates. In 2021, American Rifleman is a horrible way to stay up to date with news.

The address being upside down is like the last possible reason to gripe.
I ordered American hunter option instead of American rifleman. I toss it in the trash. 90 percent of the hunting articles are high fence bullshit and basically paid ads for merchandise. Fur fish game is much better......articles for regular dudes.

Pretty sure this is a requirement from the postal service so they can be automatically sorted and such.

Also, for postal workers manually sorting the mail, most are right-handed, and it's easier to grab a magazine from the spine side. This would put the label upside-down and easier for humans to read, too.

To put it right-side up, you'd have to put it on the back cover.

Maybe the label's correct and the magazine's upside-down?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC3i0472AJs

Magazine label upside down = I think I'll start a thread 'cuz, well, I'm hacked off. Good God man, step away from the caffeine and electronic devices. Did you poop yet today? :rolleyes:
I did, already:

[rofl]

Fur fish and game is not even close to field and stream I have never read a non pro 2a article or any fudd BS in that magazine. It has a big focus on the true outdoorsmen & trapping
My mistake, I misunderstood! Ball busting fail on my part!!

Field & Stream is a waste. The corporate culture is annoying. I remember them pushing a “crush your barbs” campaign back in the 80’s to save fish. 95% of all of their hunting stuff is deer. 80% of their fishing seems like trout. And Heavey wasn’t nearly as funny as McManus.

I love you guys, I just was seriously thinking what the f***. My labels usually the right way I was curious if anybody else experienced it

Back
Top Bottom