NRA Life Membership: $500

Chevy 2 65

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What have they done for Mass? They have done more for Puerto Rico than Mass. I would rather give my money to Comm2A and 2A foundation

northny

NES Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
After Harlon Carter years in NRA I would never be a lifetime member of any organization. My annual dues payment are confirmation I still support their direction Yet I do support them because a loss at Federal level can wipe out all wins at state level. But you also need to win at state level so com2a and goal are needed also. I get $ on way to Com2a this week. Fighting the enemy in depth

General Ordnance

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
yes, but NRA hasn't done shit for us when we needed them. Don't get me wrong, speak as a lifetime NRA member here.

At some point, after grueling efforts in the deep blue land of Kennedys, liberalism and political retardation... sometimes you just have to cut bait, and I can't say I blame them. MA does not have a friendly electorate that could be swayed without dumping billions of dollars in PR campaigns.

General Ordnance

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Unsubscribe on the emails, and manage your membership online. I don't have the 800 number handy, but I called years ago, told them listen, I give a few hundred bucks a year when I can, don't send me anything other than my magazine please, and they complied.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Unsubscribe on the emails, and manage your membership online. I don't have the 800 number handy, but I called years ago, told them listen, I give a few hundred bucks a year when I can, don't send me anything other than my magazine please, and they complied.

I haven't gotten anything beyond a mailer now and then for years.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
NRA, GOAL, COMM2A, Calguns, etc. If they are pro 2a, they are a worthy group. Yeah, some are a PITA with mailings, some may focus more on national stuff, etc. but they are all good.

Realtor MA

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Upgraded from LIfe to Endowment the other day. My son upgraded to endowment about a year ago.

I'm in the camp that says we should all do what we can for the NRA as well as comm2A and Goal

Top Bottom