NRA Life Membership: $500

What have they done for Mass? They have done more for Puerto Rico than Mass. I would rather give my money to Comm2A and 2A foundation

After Harlon Carter years in NRA I would never be a lifetime member of any organization. My annual dues payment are confirmation I still support their direction Yet I do support them because a loss at Federal level can wipe out all wins at state level. But you also need to win at state level so com2a and goal are needed also. I get $ on way to Com2a this week. Fighting the enemy in depth

yes, but NRA hasn't done shit for us when we needed them. Don't get me wrong, speak as a lifetime NRA member here.

At some point, after grueling efforts in the deep blue land of Kennedys, liberalism and political retardation... sometimes you just have to cut bait, and I can't say I blame them. MA does not have a friendly electorate that could be swayed without dumping billions of dollars in PR campaigns.

Unsubscribe on the emails, and manage your membership online. I don't have the 800 number handy, but I called years ago, told them listen, I give a few hundred bucks a year when I can, don't send me anything other than my magazine please, and they complied.

Unsubscribe on the emails, and manage your membership online. I don't have the 800 number handy, but I called years ago, told them listen, I give a few hundred bucks a year when I can, don't send me anything other than my magazine please, and they complied.

I haven't gotten anything beyond a mailer now and then for years.

Email or call member services and ask to be put on the "do not promote list" and the junk mail will stop forever.

NRA, GOAL, COMM2A, Calguns, etc. If they are pro 2a, they are a worthy group. Yeah, some are a PITA with mailings, some may focus more on national stuff, etc. but they are all good.

Upgraded from LIfe to Endowment the other day. My son upgraded to endowment about a year ago.

I'm in the camp that says we should all do what we can for the NRA as well as comm2A and Goal

Didn't think they would ever bring this back at $300. Great deal on a life membership.

Back
Top Bottom