NRA Life Membership: $500

Looks like the monthly/quarterly installment payment plans EPL(Easy Pay Life) aren't available with the $300 promotion. The overhead/maturity of the contribution to the endowment fund must make the break even for them @ the $300 mark up front.

I went for EPL life membership a few days ago. Little bummed I'm going to be out an additional $200, but it is money going to a good cause.

No, you aren't blind, I just didn't update that part of my post. The $500 life has easy pay options, the $300 must be paid in full.
Sigh. Oh well, with the increased fees coming in next year, this will pay for itself in under eight years. I am not an NRA life member [grin]

Seems more important that they're actively trying to defend the 2a across the US than the that they haven't paid special attention to MA. Listen to NPR, the anti-gunners hate and fear the NRA. Good enough reason to give a few bucks even if they aren't ideal.

WOW, haven't seen it for 300 in years. anyone looking to upgrade to life status this is the time! i did it last year for 500 and thought that was the best it'd be.

- - - Updated - - -

whats it costing to go from life to endowment? or whatever the next step up is

WOW, haven't seen it for 300 in years. anyone looking to upgrade to life status this is the time! i did it last year for 500 and thought that was the best it'd be.

I was waiting for $500 to come around again, thanks to the OP for posting this.

It's an inconvenient time because Christmas is right around the corner but I went ahead and pulled the trigger because it's a great deal and even if I somehow die before it pays for itself, at least I will have contributed to liberty in a small way.

300 bucks, and isn't is 25 a year, so what 12 years? hope youz make it longer than that! best of luck, to your health.
They're up to $40 starting next year so you're only looking at 7-8 years. No brainer if you can fork over the $300 right now.

NRA Life Membership: $500 no wait... $300!!!!

I couldn't get the link to work either. In fact I'm struggling to find the life memberships for some reason.

Last edited:
Was anyone able to use the link to get a $300 membership?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this tax deductable?

At the bottom of the signup page...

Contributions, gifts or membership dues made or paid to the National Rifle Association of America are not refundable or transferable and are not deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes. $3.75 of the membership dues are designated for magazine subscription.

The "screw the NRA attitude" is ridiculous. The NRA may not get into local politics as much as we want, but they fight at the federal level. They donate and help campaign for pro-2a politicians. The NRA is responsible for more firearm safety training than any other organization. They might not help as much as you like, but they do a whole lot more good than bad. They may not be perfect, they may drop the ball from time to time, but they fight for us. Just because you support GOAL, COMM2A, etc, doesn't mean you can't donate to another organization. Help the organizations that help you. If you don't like the way it is run, become a member and vote out those you don't like. Strength comes in numbers.

The easy pay option is hard to pass on.

$25 per month or quarterly, until $500 is met, for lifetime membership.

With monthly option the payments is done in one year and 8 months.

With quarterly the payments are done in 5 years.

Last edited:
The "screw the NRA attitude" is ridiculous. The NRA may not get into local politics as much as we want, but they fight at the federal level. They donate and help campaign for pro-2a politicians. The NRA is responsible for more firearm safety training than any other organization. They might not help as much as you like, but they do a whole lot more good than bad. They may not be perfect, they may drop the ball from time to time, but they fight for us. Just because you support GOAL, COMM2A, etc, doesn't mean you can't donate to another organization. Help the organizations that help you. If you don't like the way it is run, become a member and vote out those you don't like. Strength comes in numbers.

+1. Well said.

Obama and his supporters are doing a great job in swaying people to up their membership level in the NRA. Made the leap from Endowment to Patron level for $250.00.

I was able to get it to work. But I couldn't find the $300 membership anywhere on their web site, the only way to get there was via the OP's link. So I'm half expecting to get an email saying I was not eligible for someone else's promotion and here's your refund.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I signed up and got the confirmation email. We'll see what happens. Doubt I'll go for the 500 package

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Bummer, I was going to sign up but $500 is a lot to fork over right now...

What have they done for Mass? They have done more for Puerto Rico than Mass. I would rather give my money to Comm2A and 2A foundation
every loss in Washington makes it harder for GOAL and Comm2A to do anything positive. The NRA funded the Second Amendment Foundation's fight with Heller and other Supreme Court cases. Big wins made possible with NRA backing.

Back
Top Bottom