NRA Life Membership: $500

$25 a month or quarter..

I wish I got the $300 deal, but I went for the monthly payment. I doubt I'll really notice $25 a month.

No the NRA is not perfect, but the fact that they are so despised by the likes of Hillary, Pelosi, MSNBC etc tells you they are doing a lot right.

Was anyone able to use the link to get a $300 membership?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I signed up yesterday am and have not gotten a confirmation email, however, on the page it said i can expect my "membership package" in 4-5 weeks. My card was not charged as of this morning, Hmmm???

Try this link. It may allow you to upgrade at a cheaper price. https://www.nra2016.org/SignIn

Using this link, a lifetime member can upgrade to endowment member for $200 or $25 installment. This is the lowest priced I've seen so far.

I'm not a totally NRA fan, but I would support any effort to prevent more restricted ban and fight to uphold the 2nd amendment. Take my monies.

The $300 lifetime membership is not longer appearing.

I snagged one a couple days ago and it worked.

I got the confirmation email and CC was charged.

Glad I jumped when I did because as everybody said it is gone now.

Even though the $500 is still worth it I think.

Comm2a is next on my nice list.

The $300 lifetime membership is not longer appearing.

I snagged one a couple days ago and it worked.

I got the confirmation email and CC was charged.

Glad I jumped when I did because as everybody said it is gone now.

Even though the $500 is still worth it I think.

Comm2a is next on my nice list.

Did you get the confirmation email right away?

I just went back through my emails, I did get the confirmation email, hopefully i'm all set!
Kevin

Last edited:
I will NEVER donate to an organization that has a fruitcake like Ted Nugent as a spokesperson.

I got a confirmation email right away when I signed up for the $300 one. Credit card has been charged.

Went for it and signed up... these are the guys fighting on a national level. This next election is more important than ever, the last thing we need is Hillary to continue Bill Clinton's gun control measures.

Went for it and signed up... these are the guys fighting on a national level. This next election is more important than ever, the last thing we need is Hillary to continue Bill Clinton's gun control measures.

This.

If you think Obama is bad then you don't remember shit about the Clinton years.

Last edited:
I had been on the "Pay $25/quarter until you hit $1,000" Life plan and only $400 away, when i saw this thread.

I called, told them I wanted the $500 life plan, and they said, "ok you're all set. You're life now"

I didn't have the guts to ask for my $100 refund check.

I just saw this on another forum:

When is the best time to fight to protect your 2A rights? 50 years ago.

When is the second best time to fight to protect your 2A rights? Right now.

I had been on the "Pay $25/quarter until you hit $1,000" Life plan and only $400 away, when i saw this thread.

I called, told them I wanted the $500 life plan, and they said, "ok you're all set. You're life now"

I didn't have the guts to ask for my $100 refund check.

I think that's fair even though you didnt get $100 back.

Signed up for the $25 per quarter even though I just renewed last month. Going to get my wife to do the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ha just did the same, figure much easier and cheaper than renewing every year or so. Now just need to get them to stop with the junk mail

Life member NRA, Life member GOAL, I've given to Comm 2A and support them buying through the Amazon link on the Comm 2A page. Put your money where your mouth is.

The $500.00 Lifetime is still good 1-855-672-2016

My son-in-law and I are Lifetime members. My wife and daughters Memberships have expired. I just bought my 13 week old grandson a Lifetime Membership, renewed my wife and daughters for 5 years and got my parents 5 year memberships, all for a total of $1,000.00. The representative said in his 5 years with the NRA it's the first time he's done six memberships all at once. I give more to the GOAL/Comm2A but it's election time and nobody does more on the National level than the NRA.

PM me I am NRA recruiter and can get you these rates before the increase
NRA Recruiter Authorized Discount Pricing for On-the-Spot Membership Sign-ups:

One-Year ($40) - $25
Three-Year ($100) - $70
Five-Year ($140) - $100

Well, just became a life NRA member, because, yes at the national level in a year like this, they need the money.

But, I also set up a monthly donation to comm2a. I spend enough on amazon that they're probably getting a decent chunk, but they also need the monthly income. Especially after listening to Brent on WBZ last night.

Back
Top Bottom