NRA Life Membership

Jaypap,
I've read on other forums that you need all contact information so that was what a member sent me. When I called I gave them their ID#, and they just confirmed that members name.

I'm sorry I didn't see this yesterday. I just re-upped for three years last night ('cause the free knife looked kinda cool).

I'll have to see if they are still doing this in three years. I'm pretty sure my brother is a life member.

IT WORKED! I called 1800-672-3888 and pressed 1 then 2. Told them a life member wanted to sponsor me for the $300 membership. Gave them my sponsors ID#, then my current ID# and my debit card info. No problem at all! [dance]

worked for me as well. at first the woman on the phone was trying to tell me the sponsor needed to pay for the membership, i asked her to double check that and she then confirmed that i only needed the sponsors id# and name. otherwise smooth sailing.

forgot to add that the first time i dialed, i got the 6 and the 7 transposed in the phone number. do not make that mistake unless you wish to talk to hot ladies.

Last edited:
Just got my Lifetime member packet in the mail today with my new card, stickers, pins, etc... no free gun though.

I have been an NRA member for about 15 years or so and would be very interested in becoming a LIFE member. Any LIFE members out there willing to sponsor - please let me know. Thanks!

Thanks Stef & FreeWillie!

I was told on the phone that the current lifetime member would need to call and pay the $300 membership fee as a "gift" to a new member, she even checked with a supervisor to see if I could signup as myself with just the existing members info, and I wasn't allowed to do this. They also said they weren't aware of an expiration date of this offer. However, online I was able to signup.

I'm happy to pay this forward as well, but I don't seem to have my member number yet, as this was my first signup. Maybe I have to wait for it in snail mail?

Typically with these large call centers, if I don't get the answer I want/need, I wait 15min and call back again, different person, different supervisor, different answer, sometimes different country/location/office etc. In this case I didn't have to do that, so I don't know.

Thanks for the info. I just called and was able to get the offer. The woman didn't know when it ends. I just told them what i was looking for, gave them my sponsor's NRA number(thanks again to dirtypacman!), my NRA number, and my credit card number.

Nice!

Last edited:
Figures i just started paying for my life membership and noticed this, i wonder if i can jump on board also?

Thanks....I called and got the offer. I was happy to put my tax refund to good use. I haven't received the package yet they said it may take 2 weeks.

I'm also looking to to take advantage of this offer while I've got some tax money left. If a "lifer" could PM the Sponsor info, you'd have my gratitude!

-JR

Grrr.... I got that NRA operator that says the Lifer must be present on the line. She noted the accts, though. I'll call back in again this afternoon. Hey NRA, help me to help you, ok?!?

-JR

Back
Top Bottom