NRA Life Membership

Grrr.... I got that NRA operator that says the Lifer must be present on the line. She noted the accts, though. I'll call back in again this afternoon. Hey NRA, help me to help you, ok?!?

-JR

Let me know if you are still having trouble when you call back. If you are, I will give you my info to sign into my account online so you can pay with your card directly.

I assume we don't get the free jacket at this reduced price, correct? I always like when I get "free" stuff included in paid memberships!

It's on every piece of mail he gets from the NRA including the magazine. Also, if he calls they can give it to you in 2 seconds.
It's on his card. Or he/you can do this online also after he finds the member card, https://www.nra-2012.org/Default.aspx

He couldn't find his card when I was over there and he is very unorganized with his magazines. I am going to keep bugging him to find it. I just got my bonus and need to spend it on something :)

He couldn't find his card when I was over there and he is very unorganized with his magazines. I am going to keep bugging him to find it. I just got my bonus and need to spend it on something :)

Just call them and ask for it. I've had to call a couple of times to get mine and my wife's number before our cards arrived. Just say that you are him and that you need "your" number.

By-pass the operator and do it online. No muss, no fuss.

+1

That's how I did it. The only problem I encountered is the website is a minefield of add-on sales. You have to click through at least two screens of them trying to sell your sponsor stuff. So be careful not to buy an endowment membership for your sponsor [smile] (unless you want to of course).

nra-2012.org

Got my Lifer packet in the mail yesterday. So about 3 weeks on processing and delivery for those still waiting for it.

-JR

If you're already a member the NRA will sometimes send you offers for life membership without sponsorship also.

I wanted to bump this thread because you can still get this offer ($300) if a current NRA life member will sponsor you. It took me about 5 minutes on the phone today. Thanks to the NES member who sponsored me (plus the 2nd member who offered). Here are the instructions:

I called the number (1-877-NRA-2000), chose option 1 and said I was interested in the $300 deal to become a life member with a sponsor. It took about 5 minutes. All I needed was the sponsors member number, their first and last name, their zip code, and a credit card.

They said it takes 6-8 weeks for the paperwork to arrive.

I wanted to bump this thread because you can still get this offer ($300) if a current NRA life member will sponsor you. It took me about 5 minutes on the phone today. Thanks to the NES member who sponsored me (plus the 2nd member who offered). Here are the instructions:

They said it takes 6-8 weeks for the paperwork to arrive.

For 300 bucks you get to donate to an anti-2A scam organization. No thanks. F the NRA.

I paid for my own the old way for a grand...when I got my wife's as a gift....300 bucks. They sent me something in the mail "Get someone else to life and it's only 300 bucks!" or something like that.

Also a life member if anyone needs a sponsor or what not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom