NRA Members Stockpile Ammo in Fear of 2024 Election Unrest, Survey Reveals

Reptile

NES Member
ou just know that when Trump wins in November, that Barry the Commie and his other Marxist Conspirators are going to turn their "Brown Shirts" loose. (ANTIFA, BLM and others)
I'm hopeful but not convinced he will win. With his growing support and popularity after his recent political conviction I am sure the dems will soon activate plans to assassinate him.

All to protect "their democracy"

I’d love it if Trump and Biden both found reasons to drop out. Both are weak candidates within lots of risk and baggage. Haley would run the table on any warm body the democrats served up.

And I have enough ammunition.

Has happened EVERY election year for the past 12 years. And yet here we are again with a latest reason to panic buy and drive up already insane ammo and reloading component prices .
Oh ffs....here we go again. The only ones bitchin about ammo and reloading prices are the ones that haven't learned from the election year bullshit every 4 years. If you actually know how many rounds of ammo you have.....you don't have anywhere near enough. 😂 I track my ammo and reloading supplies in "years of average range time" not rounds of ammo. I have many many years worth. Same with factory hunting ammo.

All the whiners that are gonna bitch come November can suck it. 🤪

Is it really election unrest as much as it is a generalized fear the Biden will f*** up the economy even more and make it more expensive by the time the election rolls around?

Is it really election unrest as much as it is a generalized fear the Biden will f*** up the economy even more and make it more expensive by the time the election rolls around?
It's both, but "Ammo Prices To Rise" doesn't make enough divisional or emotional impact., so they go with mentioning the NRA......the organization they've been vilifying forever. The psyop never ends.

I’d love it if Trump and Biden both found reasons to drop out. Both are weak candidates within lots of risk and baggage. Haley would run the table on any warm body the democrats served up.

And I have enough ammunition.
Haley who? That lady who just signed Israeli bombs before delivery? She couldn't be more toxic to a Dem ticket, her best hope is to finally snag that Drumpf vp slot. Just needs to kiss the ring a little more.

Buying ammo 'cause of the election. Hmmm. No chance it could be something to do with tens of thousands of military-aged Chinese strolling unchecked across our borders, where they are met by other Chinese and transported to parts unknown for reasons unknown.

But what do I know, I'm just some Luddite, not a pRoFFesionAL JourNaliSt.

So you like Haley AND you feel like you have "enough ammunition"?

A true optimist.

Enjoy your "common sense" gun control laws!
Historical facts and executive actions/initiatives of both indicate Trump more likely to concede on common sense 2A than Haley.

In the real world, I don’t see federal action on major/reasonable gun control as a huge risk. We have done nothing in the wake of horrific mass shootings since Sandy Hook. We’ve done nothing about the decades of grinding violence in places like Chicago. And we continue to have my favorite thing — a nicely divided federal government and what looks to be a sane Supreme Court. Given the level of divisive lunacy exhibited by both sides, what would it take to get everybody on same page around meaningful gun restrictions?

I truly have enough by any rational gun nut standard. 30 plus years of buying cheap/stocking deep and selling when others are twitching has paid off. I sold off about 2/3rds of my stash in the fall of 2019. Bad market timing aside, I still have enough to get me through the rest of my life.

Unless the boat is sinking its never enough.
He says hoping he never has to move.😁
Cross country move on my dime precipitated my sell off. I still buy the occasional lot of right priced stuff. It’s more habit than need. Moved my remaining supply twice since the large move. Still a PITA.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom