• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NRA or NoRA ?

I refuse to read this thread because I don’t want to get shit on my eyeballs. However, my opinion is that no matter what you think of the NRA, you need to support them financially because they are the lefts boogeyman.

If the NRA were to fall, it would be to them like Hillary going to prison would be for US.

I don’t care if Wayne cashes my $50 check personally and uses my fiddy to light a Cuban with while shopping for new suits. It means that someone else’s fiddy down the line went to a pro gun cause somewhere.

If the NRA were to fall...
It's no longer a matter of "if".

They're bankrupt, and still using member funds to pay for personal lawyers for the leadership, and the few Directors who even show up to meetings just rubber-stamp anything Wayne wants.

As I've said: I don't want the NRA to fall, because they're the big target for the antis, who mostly don't even know that the far more effective RKBA groups even exist.

But, the NRA has already fallen. They just haven't fallen down yet.

The NRA is not bankrupt. This is just a long and on-going battle between the NRA and the radicals in NY including it's Leftist Judges. The NRA is re-incorporating in Texas and you have Judges saying you can't nor can you file for bankruptcy to avoid our corrupt actions against you.

The legal campaign against the NRA is designed to financially hurt the NRA. States like NY are using tax payers money to go after the NRA.

Trump is going to need to sever all ties with New York as well.

The NRA is not bankrupt.
Kind of difficult to square the statement above with the statement from the NRA that includes "To facilitate the strategic plan and restructuring, the NRA and one of its subsidiaries have filed voluntary chapter 11 petitions in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas, Dallas Division."

Chapter 11 lets you restructure and continue in business, but you're still stating that you're bankrupt. A judge keeping you from filing does not change the fact that you lack adequate resources to pay your current obligations, are stating so publicly, and are listing your assets / liabilities / income / expenditures with the court. Regardless of the reason you want to file (in this case, to get out of New York's jurisdiction), you can't file if you're not technically bankrupt, unless the filing is fraudulent.

Last edited:
Kind of difficult to square the statement above with the statement from the NRA that includes "To facilitate the strategic plan and restructuring, the NRA and one of its subsidiaries have filed voluntary chapter 11 petitions in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas, Dallas Division."

Chapter 11 lets you restructure and continue in business, but you're still stating that you're bankrupt. A judge keeping you from filing does not change the fact that you lack adequate resources to pay your current obligations, are stating so publicly, and are listing your assets / liabilities / income / expenditures with the court. Regardless of the reason you want to file (in this case, to get out of New York's jurisdiction), you can't file if you're not technically bankrupt, unless the filing is fraudulent.

Please feel free to read and educate yourself.

Please feel free to read and educate yourself.
Ah, you're stuck trying to reconcile their bankruptcy filing with your explicit statement that they're not. Failing to come up with anything, you choose to try snide.

I think there's only one fair way to interpret what you're trying to do with the above response:
giphy.gif

Ah, you're stuck trying to reconcile their bankruptcy filing with your explicit statement that they're not. Failing to come up with anything, you choose to try snide.

I think there's only one fair way to interpret what you're trying to do with the above response:
giphy.gif
Good God almighty. The context here speaks volumns.

Good God almighty. The context here speaks volumns.
So, it appears you're struggling to make the point that the NRA really isn't bankrupt, but their legal strategy is to fraudulently file a Chapter 11 petition in a federal court (which by necessity and filing details declares that they are bankrupt) in an attempt to change jurisdictions.

Do you think fraud upon the court is a better look than bankruptcy?

So, it appears you're struggling to make the point that the NRA really isn't bankrupt, but their legal strategy is to fraudulently file a Chapter 11 petition in a federal court (which by necessity and filing details declares that they are bankrupt) in an attempt to change jurisdictions.

Do you think fraud upon the court is a better look than bankruptcy?
I try very, very hard here to be patient and respectful. But at times I need to draw the line. If you aren't willing to read and learn about the NRA legal maneuvering in regards to the New York Leftists and the Liberal Court that's your decision. I simply can't keep responding to those who choose to remain in ignorance.

It's true you will be cheap by not renewing. Lots of crap on here about the lavish spending by Wayne however it is no different from ANY firm in this country and their executives.

That aside we need to fund them all. NRA does a lot to support GOAL, they still are lobbying gorillas and they make the left shit themselves. We all need to focus on the prize and not go skinflint about it. This is a never-ending full scale war and we are not going to win by tightening our asses when these organizations need money.

No one here should bat an eye about giving NRA, GOAL, SAF, etc. each $25-30 every year that is like 5 boxes of ammo each year. Everyone needs to do their part.

I try very, very hard here to be patient and respectful. But at times I need to draw the line. If you aren't willing to read and learn about the NRA legal maneuvering in regards to the New York Leftists and the Liberal Court that's your decision. I simply can't keep responding to those who choose to remain in ignorance.
That's nicely sanctimonious, but worthless as an argument from someone pretending to instruct as opposed to puff.

The NRA has filed documents with a federal court saying that they are bankrupt. Regardless of legal maneuvering (I understand the benefit to being in bankruptcy, which would give them reorganized control of assets outside of NY's jurisdiction, but that is irrelevant to your explicit statement that they are not bankrupt), that leaves only 2 cases:
  1. They are bankrupt and your statement that they are not is incorrect.
  2. They are not bankrupt and your statement is correct, but the filing is fraudulent. Granted, the judge thought this was the situation, stating that he thought the NRA filed in bad faith.
The situation admits no other options. Which one do you think is correct? Feel free to expound on the issue, especially as to why you are a strong supporter of an organization that files bad faith documents with the court. The forum will let you enter more than one sentence at a time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom