• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NRL22 Matches at Grandby Bow and Gun Club

NRL22 AFFILIATION - The Club is now affiliated with the NRL22. The NRL22 is an organization (the National Rifle Leauge 22 rimfire) that promotes 22 rimfire precision rifle matches. These matches have divisions for new shooters and for folks with basic and high end equipment. The stages / courses of fire (COF) do not exceed 100 yards. The NRL22 publishes 5 stages monthly that make up a COF. Scores from the match can be sent into the NRL22 for NRL members who want to compete with other shooters across the country (postal match). Granby will be adding 3 - 4 additional longer range stages to make up our local match. Shooters can compete in just the NRL22 stages or the entire match to include the longer range stages. This is a great place for kids and adults to learn about precision rifle shooting. Please pass this on to your friends and come out in July to give it a try. Match fee is $25. Please email [email protected] with questions.

Preregistration is required for the matches and is available thru the clubs website.
Products | Granby Bow and Gun Club, Inc.

Home - NRL 22

NICE, been trying to get something like this going here locally. Not much interest.

I am sorry to have missed the last one but I got in early for this match, these are great.

These look like a blast. Wish I saw this earlier. Are these events still going strong? Probably can’t make it to one this year but next year for sure. It would be great for my kids.

Back
Top Bottom