Nurse in Braintree shot by ex neighbor

Yeah. I'm still trying to figure out if he's FOR or AGAINST the phone company. Clearly he's against NY/NJ, but aren't we all???

Why would anyone abuse / assault / kill someone for not wearing a mask ? Are they that insecure about themselves or just plain old nucking futz ? Do words really hurt ? Alpha wannabe ? If she's "active with the BOH, it could be part of her job ! You gonna shoot a nurse for doing her job ? Somebody annoying you about not wearing a mask is no reason th shoot.

What a waste of life. 😷

Why would anyone abuse / assault / kill someone for not wearing a mask ? Are they that insecure about themselves or just plain old nucking futz ? Do words really hurt ? Alpha wannabe ? If she's "active with the BOH, it could be part of her job ! You gonna shoot a nurse for doing her job ? Somebody annoying you about not wearing a mask is no reason th shoot.

What a waste of life. 😷
Nurses tend to be targets for all kinds of screwballs, both male and female. Jill's ID has her first name, the first initial of her last name and RN/MSN/CRNA after it. No full last name for safety reasons.

Nuttier than squirrel turds, seems like he "made friends" everywhere he went... [rofl]

He hated jeeps and ATT and lots of people from NYC, Wellesley and Natick. This dude was crazy. In a weird way I want to know what all that shit was about but I suspect its just mental illness.

He hated jeeps and ATT and lots of people from NYC, Wellesley and Natick. This dude was crazy. In a weird way I want to know what all that shit was about but I suspect its just mental illness.
He hated us Wakefield people too!

Man, what a whackjob.

Rumor is he was a convicted sex offender who'd moved out of state a while ago (NY). If it's true he's a PP and likely not one of us.

Thank God for that, I didn't see any firearms charges and was worried he was MA LTC holder which wouldn't be good for us, particularly w/ an emboldened AG due to the recent SCOTUS decision.

Something about that FB is seriously not right. Posts make no sense. It is almost like it was thrown together and backdated

You've never dealt with someone like this. I have. The guy I dealt with would write you letters on his computer and change fonts and colors and such to emphasize points that had nothing to do with what you were talking about. We're talking letters that were 3, 4 sometimes 5 pages long. Single spaced. No paragraphing. Just changing colors and fonts constantly as the sentences changed.

Now, if you met this guy on the street, he seemed pretty normal. A bit intense, but seemed normal. Within a few minutes talking, you knew that something was off. But he was good at being an aggressor in conversation so if you were polite, you'd be backpedaling and just think that you misunderstood. Only after 3-4 of these or a bit of pushback did you ever realize that nothing he said made sense to anyone but him.

Same here. The virtually same post against NET over and over and over again. He's using the SAME language over and over again - something HE thinks everyone should know and ????? And the guy can't spell the word INTERESTS.

You've never dealt with someone like this. I have. The guy I dealt with would write you letters on his computer and change fonts and colors and such to emphasize points that had nothing to do with what you were talking about. We're talking letters that were 3, 4 sometimes 5 pages long. Single spaced. No paragraphing. Just changing colors and fonts constantly as the sentences changed.

Now, if you met this guy on the street, he seemed pretty normal. A bit intense, but seemed normal. Within a few minutes talking, you knew that something was off. But he was good at being an aggressor in conversation so if you were polite, you'd be backpedaling and just think that you misunderstood. Only after 3-4 of these or a bit of pushback did you ever realize that nothing he said made sense to anyone but him.

Same here. The virtually same post against NET over and over and over again. He's using the SAME language over and over again - something HE thinks everyone should know and ????? And the guy can't spell the word INTERESTS.
or "formerly" because I don't think he's FORMALLY from anywhere...

Nuttier than squirrel turds, seems like he "made friends" everywhere he went... [rofl]
Yeah this guy is legitimately mentally ill. If there was a stereotypical Facebook account for schizophrenics it would be this one.

I like the well respected nurse part. You know, as supposed to the slightly respected nurse.
And now that I see the guy lives in MarshVegas i bet he was drunk.

Back
Top Bottom