"Nuther Black Teen Killed By White Police

Any chance that the young kid was scared to hell. He is just a kid, robs some store and a swat team shows up armed to the teeth. Is he acting offensively or defensively. You can not answer as you have not walked his shoes. Perhaps his whole life he is spoonfed about racism, inequaility, injustice and police brutality. Perhaps now he is stuck with guns drawn on him. Spend a life in his shoes then reevaluate that scenario.

Yes he probably did something stupid and illegal. He is a kid. We have all done stupid and illegal. Perhaps he is dead because he was afraid and not some aggressive thug who decided to draw his (probably illegal) firearm to attack his way out. Perhaps he was defending. Now I dont know what happened and do not presume to, but everyone here sure as hell assumed alot.

That's lame. The owner let them in and allowed the search. The suspect brought on further grief by his own actions instead of just surrendering and letting the courts decide his fate.

Any chance that the young kid was scared to hell. He is just a kid, robs some store and a swat team shows up armed to the teeth. Is he acting offensively or defensively. You can not answer as you have not walked his shoes. Perhaps his whole life he is spoonfed about racism, inequaility, injustice and police brutality. Perhaps now he is stuck with guns drawn on him. Spend a life in his shoes then reevaluate that scenario.

Yes he probably did something stupid and illegal. He is a kid. We have all done stupid and illegal. Perhaps he is dead because he was afraid and not some aggressive thug who decided to draw his (probably illegal) firearm to attack his way out. Perhaps he was defending. Now I dont know what happened and do not presume to, but everyone here sure as hell assumed alot.

You can't honestly believe what you posted. Totally lame.

Stop making excuses for criminals, it is getting old.They got shot because they weren't smart enough to avoid getting in a comprmising position.

This thread is killing me. You cant change each others minds. Lol. When your right you have proof or statistics to back you up. When your a criminal... You always have a laundry list of excuses.

It's really pretty simple. Doesn't matter if your rich, poor, fashionably black, Irish green, Indian red or even tan or yellow. If you draw down and shoot a cop they will shoot back and you will mostly end up the loser.

Exactly. That is my point. Racism exists. Zimm was not guilty among whites and guilty among blacks. Wilson, guilty among blacks and innocent among whites. I am not trying to start a race discussion as it will go way out of control. I am just saying that racism exists.

OK, do you want to know the root of all the "racism"? All of it? Here it is.

The moonbat policies designed to "help" one disadvantaged group in our society has backfired, on every count. This is the reason why Irish, Italian, Germans, Asian, Russians have done pretty well and blacks not. Racism has nothing to do with it. Isolating one group of people and then trying to "help" them in reality just dug them a deeper hole.

.gov assistance? Yeah, that leads to dependency on .gov handouts.

affirmative action, lowered expectations on tests? that leads to idiots like Barry getting elected with all the consequences that lagging behind is OK, because race.

separating from the "white culture", creating your own ebonics, kwanzaa etc. That leads to isolation and separation from the rest of the melting pot.

programs for family planning (because kids hold women down) and easy abortions lead to destruction of a family unit, a culture of multiple absent fathers.

****ing cult of thuggery and celebrating the ghetto lifestyle? ... that leads to more of that, misery and acceptance.

constant cries of "racism", warranted or not? An easy scapegoat for your own fails. A "whitey boogeyman keeping the black man down" is just an outstanding excuse to explain away why some fail and give up.

When moonbats fail, they never learn, instead they do exactly the same thing on a bigger scale. This is the reason why this "racism", which in fact is a simple division between people and social classes keeps growing.

The moonbat policies designed to "help" one disadvantaged group in our society has backfired, on every count. This is the reason why Irish, Italian, Germans, Asian, Russians have done pretty well and blacks not. Racism has nothing to do with it. Isolating one group of people and then trying to "help" them in reality just dug them a deeper hole.

affirmative action, lowered expectations on tests? that leads to idiots like Barry getting elected with all the consequences that lagging behind is OK, because race.

separating from the "white culture", creating your own ebonics, kwanzaa etc. That leads to isolation and separation from the rest of the melting pot.

programs for family planning (because kids hold women down) and easy abortions lead to destruction of a family unit, a culture of multiple absent fathers.

****ing cult of thuggery and celebrating the ghetto lifestyle? ... that leads to more of that, misery and acceptance.

constant cries of "racism", warranted or not? An easy scapegoat for your own fails. A "whitey boogeyman keeping the black man down" is just an outstanding excuse to explain away why some fail and give up.

When moonbats fail, they never learn, instead they do exactly the same thing on a bigger scale. This is the reason why this "racism", which in fact is a simple division between people and social classes keeps growing.

Well said.

Nope. I don't want to know the root of all racism. All I need to know is that the guy shot a cop and got shot himself by a cop. He did the crime and got nailed. End of story.

Nope. I don't want to know the root of all racism. All I need to know is that the guy shot a cop and got shot himself by a cop. He did the crime and got nailed. End of story.

I agree with you 100%, but the media loves to fan the fires.

The Nonsense Moms will categorize this as a school shooting tomorrow and raise the mass shooting toll since Sandy Hook to 101.
#NotOneMore

Lotta truth there but the people that need to hear it are deaf and can only hear the likes of Al Sharpton, the biggest race baiter in U.S. history.

A fellow part time employee is a black from Africa as is her husband. The husband has gotten his college education and is now a full time math teacher. My fellow employee works security nights, has two kids, goes to school days and is one year away from earning her college degree and will also be a math teacher. I have told her that she should be proud of her accomplishments and that we need more like her. She was not offended. American blacks need to take lessons from this young couple.

You can't honestly believe what you posted. Totally lame.

Yes I believe racism exist. I believe that people here have preconcieved notions about black youths and that it influences and/or skews thoughts and beliefs.

Stop making excuses for criminals, it is getting old.They got shot because they weren't smart enough to avoid getting in a comprmising position.

I am not making excuses and I believe he should have been shot. I believe he did a stupid thing. I additionally believe that overall racism contributed to his fate, and the memory of him. After all he was just a thug black kid who decided to shoot at cops.

Lotta truth there but the people that need to hear it are deaf and can only hear the likes of Al Sharpton, the biggest race baiter in U.S. history.

A fellow part time employee is a black from Africa as is her husband. The husband has gotten his college education and is now a full time math teacher. My fellow employee works security nights, has two kids, goes to school days and is one year away from earning her college degree and will also be a math teacher. I have told her that she should be proud of her accomplishments and that we need more like her. She was not offended. American blacks need to take lessons from this young couple.

She may not be offended, but it is a racist remark. That statement has a presumption of American Blacks that is not true for the majority of them.

Not trying to dismiss, just trying to challenge. I am also questioning why statistics involving blacks vs white about arrest/convictions is even mentioned about a black kid getting shot by police. The reactions that exists in this thread already shows a general prejudice based solely on his age and color of his skin. Had he survived, he would be walking convicted. The difference I am trying to show is that innocent until proven guilty only exists for non blacks. If that was a white kid, then this thread would not be about the assumed guilt, it would shift to whether the police entered the apartment lawfully or how the owner of the apartment should have exercised their rights about searches.

"innocent until proven guilty only exists for non blacks"
WHAT?!?
The tendency to assume guilt is applied to everyone white and black. Not everything is a racial issue.

Yes I believe racism exist. I believe that people here have preconcieved notions about black youths and that it influences and/or skews thoughts and beliefs.

I am not making excuses and I believe he should have been shot. I believe he did a stupid thing. I additionally believe that overall racism contributed to his fate, and the memory of him. After all he was just a thug black kid who decided to shoot at cops.

The human brain is wired to detect patterns, especially from an early age. The more frequently you see a pattern, the quicker you recognize it. The more frequently that pattern is affirmed... It snowballs. The crime rate is statistically high amongst the black population... And it's common knowledge. Until those patterns change, the preconceived notion will continue to exist.

Racism didn't have a SINGLE THING to do with him getting shot. The fact that he shot a cop in the leg, then reached for his gun as he was approached by the SWAT team, was the reason why. Don't make foolish excuses for simple cause and effect.

She may not be offended, but it is a racist remark. That statement has a presumption of American Blacks that is not true for the majority of them.

You view my comment as racist but I don't. If she were an Irish immigrant trying to pull herself up by her own bootstraps I would feel the same way. This young lady is a perfect model of what can happen if anyone, white/black/or purple, wants to try to become a productive member of society and she started here as an immigrant from Africa.

The other model promotes gangsta rap music, how to scam the system, and feeling sorry for ones self.

I do not believe that you intended it to be a racist comment, but that does not negate the fact it has racist undertones. That statement, however unintentful as it was made is offensive. The majority of blacks and/or immigrants do work hard and contribute greatly to our society. If I were one of them, then I would question why such a statement would need to be said, or even concieved to begin with. The statement has the premise that blacks and/or immigrants by default do not work, try or contribute. Your stance is that "American Blacks need to take lessons from them" is a wholely encompassing statement that is flat out incorrect.
My point from the beginning was simply to state that racism exists. It may exist without intent or malice, but the simple statements we make can perpetuate the situation.

Meaning what exactly?

OK, blacks may commit more crimes per capita. What does that have to do with any single event that happens? The fact that people bring this up shows to me that blacks have it tough. "Compelling numbers" are completely irrelevant to any person on any event.

You gotta be kidding. Insight into the obvious! Wake up.

2irw7tg.jpg

worked great for Zimm and all the hounding he got waaaay before trial you got some very public figures calling on his assassination.

And how about that Wilson, he sure was "innocent until proven guilty", shit even Barry went on to imply that justice wasn't served.

In all fairness... In both of those cases that is exactly how it went. Innocent until proven guilty. Hell the Wilson "case" never made trial.

How many good black kids get shot by cops? Seem's the ones that were shot were not the best of the bunch, doing something questionable.

Every week I read about some kid that was innocent, shot by police acting on a bogus tip. Typically it is a 911 call about a drug deal, or they think the kid has a gun, he doesn't but he's shot anyway. Like a 12-year-old kid shot within seconds of the police arriving on the scene.

It has been happening way too often.

[bs2]
Not trying to dismiss, just trying to challenge. I am also questioning why statistics involving blacks vs white about arrest/convictions is even mentioned about a black kid getting shot by police. The reactions that exists in this thread already shows a general prejudice based solely on his age and color of his skin. Had he survived, he would be walking convicted. The difference I am trying to show is that innocent until proven guilty only exists for non blacks. If that was a white kid, then this thread would not be about the assumed guilt, it would shift to whether the police entered the apartment lawfully or how the owner of the apartment should have exercised their rights about searches.

.[bs2]

You speak in LARGE generality here. I for one certainly do not assume every shoot made by a cop is justified simply because they are a cop. I even reserved my opinions on the ferguson case until the facts viewed by the GJ were released. In that case it appears the shoot was justified based on teh evidence. Not everybody sees every black guy that is arrested or shot is automatically guilty you know.

Back
Top Bottom