• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NY man dead after accidentally shooting himself in the groin

I’ve gotten so used to IWB on my strong side I feel weird without something there
I also wear suspenders cause my backside isn’t built for a belt, this makes carrying a bigger gun easier for sure.
It took a bit getting used to AIWB but now it feels weird on IWB strong side.

Suspenders make it easier? Sounds a little counterintuitive.

I actually carry AIWB on the left side, which technically isn't the side the appendix but still considered AIWB since it's carried in front. I think.
I could see the front right side of my right thigh (I’m a lefty) my spare mag is there now

It took a bit getting used to AIWB but now it feels weird on IWB strong side.

Suspenders make it easier? Sounds a little counterintuitive.
They keep my pants up and the gun in consistent postion on my hip
I wear and Undershirt, IWB holster and suspenders with a bigger shirt over it all

I don't reholster in an IWB ever. I'll pull that bad boy out and holster and then drop the it as a unit back in the pants.

And I don't do DA/SA b/c I ended up pulling the first shot or pushing the second. Personal issue. Besides, there is a plethora of non-DA/SA pistols on the market, so I'm 100% AOK. And 0% DA/SA pistols I would want but wish they were DAO of some sort.

Back
Top Bottom