NYC mayoral candidate Eric Adams wants Democrats to go after handguns

Wow.. Imagine if I was a white mayor in Chicago and I use the racial slur referring To black people?

He’s a loser… He’s not even a good lieing politician

No guns used. Should this be called truck violence? Damn truck went f***ing nuts.

On the evening of 14 July 2016, a 19-tonne cargo truck was deliberately driven into crowds of people celebrating Bastille Day on the Promenade des Anglais in Nice, France, resulting in the deaths of 86 people and the injury of 458 others. The driver was Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel, a Tunisian living in France.

Last edited:
I'm going to cut Adams some slack here because he's actually trying to reduce the crime rate in NYC, but the liberal DA's and judges keep letting the criminals walk.

Glock seems to be the preferred handgun brand among the well heeled criminals of NYC

adams-ghost-guns-802.jpg

Glock seems to be the preferred handgun brand among the well heeled criminals of NYC

adams-ghost-guns-802.jpg
He hates P80's:

'The bad guys are outpacing us': NYC Mayor Eric Adams slams spike in ghost guns and calls for manufacturer linked to 90% of seized weapons in Big Apple to be STRIPPED of its federal license​

• NYC Mayor Eric Adams is calling on the Biden administration to yank the federal firearms license of gun manufacturer Polymer80
  • The Nevada-based company that sells parts and kits for ghost guns, firearms without serial numbers that have been increasingly turning up at crime scenes
  • The NYPD linked a shooting last month in the Bronx that left a 16-year-old girl dead and two other teens injured to a ghost gun assembled from a Polymer80 kit
  • The NYPD seized 200 ghost guns off street this year, compared to 148 in 2020
  • The weapons are a fraction of 2,600 illegal guns recovered in NYC this year
  • Polymer80 has been targeted by other elected officials and law enforcement departments around the U.S., including the ATF, and Everytown

adams-ghost-guns-802.jpg

Looks like most of the "glocks" in picture are actually Poly80 frames.
Look at the undercut on the trigger guard and the textured stippling.

and yet the people of NY will cry about all the crime and try to go after citizens who want to LEGALLY possess firearms

Looks like most of the "glocks" in picture are actually Poly80 frames.
Look at the undercut on the trigger guard and the textured stippling.

The article says the NYPD seized 2600 guns so far this year, out of that many, it's funny how they clustered those particular 40 or so guns together for this picture. This was obviously staged to make us believe that the bulk of the guns taken from criminals were these so called "ghost guns". I find it hard to imagine that not a single revolver was recovered. [rolleyes]

The article says the NYPD seized 2600 guns so far this year, out of that many, it's funny how they clustered those particular 40 or so guns together for this picture. This was obviously staged to make us believe that the bulk of the guns taken from criminals were these so called "ghost guns". I find it hard to imagine that not a single revolver was recovered. [rolleyes]
Judging from the ARs in the pics, they only dragged out the "Scary" looking guns

• The NYPD seized 200 ghost guns off street this year, compared to 148 in 2020
  • The weapons are a fraction of 2,600 illegal guns recovered in NYC this year
And just remember that they now include all guns with defaced or obliterated serial numbers as a “ghost” gun, since it can't
be traced.

And just remember that they now include all guns with defaced or obliterated serial numbers as a “ghost” gun, since it can't
be traced.

Gun manufacturers weren't legally required to serialize their civilian market guns until passage of GCA 68'.
All the big name & top tier gunmakers were already doing it anyway, but many of the lower end companies didn't.
So I guess my 1930's vintage Riverside Arms single shot break-action shotgun is now an illegal "ghost gun".

Yeah, guns are to blame for the knife attacks and people being pushed onto the subway tracks too.

Here are two other news stories from today:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom