NYPD Theres some organization behind these protests,….no shit bat man

mac1911

NES Member
Im not one to post about the “news”
I rather talk about casting and lawn care….

Anyway this popped up on my phone from Fox News

NYPD gives chilling update after 56 arrested at NYU, New School: 'There's somebody behind this movement'​

No f***ing shit and you have been working for them for how many years.
Ugh,

Just cant believe the BS.

Nothing more for me to add….

You can search for a link. Im going to Mow my Grass

Take a look at this organization it’s a real thing

Im not one to post about the “news”
I rather talk about casting and lawn care….

Anyway this popped up on my phone from Fox News

NYPD gives chilling update after 56 arrested at NYU, New School: 'There's somebody behind this movement'​

No f***ing shit and you have been working for them for how many years.
Ugh,

Just cant believe the BS.

Nothing more for me to add….

You can search for a link. Im going to Mow my Grass
state police is more than likely very well aware of who and where, but what are they supposed to do with entities protected by feds?
all that takes place since obama is happening because there is plenty of will, power and money to drive this country off the cliff.

with stupid masses continually told to believe that it is jews who gonna benefit so, sooo much from usa gone. as stupid is as stupid does.

You mean to tell me that groups like Burn Loot Murder are not out to help black people. Shocked! Just Shocked I tell ya. The next thing you'll tell me is the people behind it didn't spend a dime to help black Americans out and just bought mansions with the money they got from corporations.

All of this is a manufactured crisis designed to take the focus off Bidenomics ruining the country and the lead up to the election. It’s all a massive distraction from what is happening in .gov

All of this is a manufactured crisis designed to take the focus off Bidenomics ruining the country and the lead up to the election. It’s all a massive distraction from what is happening in .gov
Yes it is, and the real unfortunate part is, it's working on almost half of the ignorant, leftist, free loading slobs in the country who are setting themselves up for a very rude awakening.

Back
Top Bottom