• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Obama answers your questions online

Where there once was a man in the mountain
I just saw this via the Google search page:

President Obama answer's the nations questions live. RSVP for tomorow's hangout.

On Thursday, February 14th, President Obama will join the latest in a series of "Fireside Hangouts" – a 21st century take on FDR’s famous radio addresses – to talk about his State of the Union Address.

During the +Google+ hangout, the President will answer questions from Americans across the country about the issues and policies laid out in the speech.

How you can join:
Right now, you can submit a question for the President and vote on your favorites on the White House +YouTube Channel: The White House - YouTube

On Tuesday, February 12th at 9:00 p.m. ET, watch President Obama's State of the Union Address on the +The White House Google+ page and at The White House - YouTube

Then, be sure to watch the hangout live on Thursday, February 14th at 4:50 p.m. ET on the +The White House Google+ page and at The White House - YouTube

Learn more about the State of the Union Address and how you can get involved at State of the Union 2013 | The White House

Now's your chance! ;)

Last edited:
I'm sure that most questions that will be picked will sounds like "what type of BJ can we offer you, oh Anointed one"

meanwhile, my question "how big is chewbacka's dick and how often to do you take it up your ass" will be ignored.

Back
Top Bottom