• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Obama Appoints Mumia's Lawyer to Federal Post

Seriously.

It's one thing to be appointed to defend someone, it's another thing to choose to do so.

Another example (hopefully the final) of Obama getting checked by congress on something, and going on to say "screw it I do what I want".

We ain't seen nuthin' yet. This SOB ambushed two FBI agents sitting in their car, emptied an AR into them. He's also a suspect in the murders of fellow Indians at the Pine Ridge reservation. Liberals love cop killers. They've made heroes out of Peltier and Mumia despite the testimony of eyewitnesses to their cold-blooded execution of police officers. Mumia's lawyer went after the Philly PD and tried to portray Mumia as the victim.
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/05/leonard-peltier-clemency-obama-aim-wounded-knee

"The International Union of Police Associations, a member organization of the AFL-CIO, also condemned the appointment on Friday." Ha! The afl-cio backed Hildebeast Klinton. Maybe the police union should dump the afl-cio?

A basic principle of the American legal system is that everyone, even the obviously guilty, is entitled to legal counsel, and that the morality of the client does not transfer to the attorney.

If the morality transferred to defense counsel, where was the outrage when attorney (and later Senator) Arlen Specter arranged bail for Ira Einhorn who then fled to Europe for 23 years before being extradited.

A basic principle of the American legal system is that everyone, even the obviously guilty, is entitled to legal counsel, and that the morality of the client does not transfer to the attorney.

If the morality transferred to defense counsel, where was the outrage when attorney (and later Senator) Arlen Specter arranged bail for Ira Einhorn who then fled to Europe for 23 years before being extradited.
Arlen Sphincter was an *******! Also: "“This guy was Mumia’s sugar daddy through the appeal process—he did everything and financed the whole thing.”

Last edited:
can he be removed from this appointment?

Screw it, keep him in this position, just defund the board or pay it something like $1 a year for salary.

Move the board to south side of Chicago as the place where they meet and let them work with the people first hand.

Everyone deserves legal council (even though all* lawyers suck), they should be held accountable if they lie in court withhold evidence.

A lawyer should not be able to say that the defendant/opposition did x,y,z without at least some evidence. A lawyer should not be able to withhold evidence as an 'oversight' and have no repercussions.

I think mumias atty falls into the first category. There is a code of ethics, even though the bad guys get to dance on it and the good guys loose if they do much as put wrong punctuation somewhere.

*all = I can count on one hand the number of acceptable/good lawyers I know. I have dealt with/spoken to dozens that are floating to complete scum.

Last edited:
bama is pres for another month. I choose to ignore what ever shenanigans and pardons he doles out, just so long as it is not in opposition of our president elect taking office. ALL of this that needs to be will be REVERSED almost immediately by Trump. If i were in the CIA for instance, i would be typing up my resume right now, cause he is going to butt rape whoever leaked all this russian hacking drivel.

bama is pres for another month. I choose to ignore what ever shenanigans and pardons he doles out, just so long as it is not in opposition of our president elect taking office.
This is when a "President" is most dangerous (I have to use quotations around that word when referring to the maggot, cuz I'm equally as adamant that he is NOT "my president" as are the people who are currently ranting about "President-not-my-elect" Trump).
The radical, anti-American, filthbag maggot scum has always been a threat, but... now that he's a short-timer he's even MORE potentially harmful than ever before.

If one continues to monitor Obama's activities over the next 30 days, one will end up stroking out. Fair warning.

WGAF. I cannot wait until he and the Squatch become irrelevant. After the next 30 days, I couldn't care less if he keels over. On second though, I hope he does it now to avoid the Christmas rush.

Back
Top Bottom