• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Obama Assault Weapon Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all knew this a**h*** will stab us in the back the first chance that he gets.
No shock here.

smitty

Here we go!!!!

"Send it" like chinalfr from my can attached to a string from another can in the lair of the dark lord kramdar.

Not everybody thinks that MA is all that.
Many of us are leaving.
F Massachusetts and their shitty gun laws.

smitty

Love how they specifically mentioned AK-47s. Yep those are the only ones. Now leave the ARs alone.

That is an interesting point, though.

If Obama is reelected and a new AWB is passed, does it supercede the Mass AWB? Would "pre-ban" now refer to mags made before the federal ban?

You'll need to be an expert in quantum-spatial-elephant-law-trickery to be able to figure it all out.

Glad I picked up the AR10 receivers today :)

Not because I am worried about a ban actually happening, but because I predict parts will disappear for the next 6 months.

Mike

Look at it this way. Its no surprise to us but letting the cat out of the bag now will only alienate on-the-fence voters. Were there any voters out there who were thinking "I love Romney, if he were only tougher on assault weapons..." I doubt it. I would wager though that there were some thinking of Obama but DON'T want a rebirth of the Assault Weapons Ban. I don't think that's a big pool but the pool he is winning by announcing it is smaller.

I noticed that. He didn't even hesitate in saying it either. If he is re elected, that will be the 1st thing he does.

They both sucked at the answer - does anyone know why?
Keep Going
BECAUSE NEITHER ONE TOLD THE TRUTH, Mittens would sign a permanent AWB at the Fed level, but won't work to pass it. 0bama will sign a permanent AWB at the Fed level also, and will work to pass it - as long as it doesn't interfere with golf or vacation.

Look at it this way. Its no surprise to us but letting the cat out of the bag now will only alienate on-the-fence voters. Were there any voters out there who were thinking "I love Romney, if he were only tougher on assault weapons..." I doubt it. I would wager though that there were some thinking of Obama but DON'T want a rebirth of the Assault Weapons Ban. I don't think that's a big pool but the pool he is winning by announcing it is smaller.

I know a few people who said they were going to vote obama as long as he doesnt go after their guns [laugh]

So a gun grabber is debating a gun grabber and you guys are surprised that they are talking about grabbing guns?

Mitt said the gun owners of Massachusetts helped craft and were in full support of the AWB in this state he signed. So...yay us? Wait, what?

bait-and-switch.jpg

Since I am no political aficionado, what would a new AWB really mean?

Your AR would be worth a fortune

"Send it" like chinalfr from my can attached to a string from another can in the lair of the dark lord kramdar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom