• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Obama is "willing to bet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange how it's always a "reasonable" restriction when it's on the gun grabber's terms. Are these delusional wingnuts actually implying that we are the ones who need more restricting? Give me a break! One guy has a misfiring synapse and millions of others get hobbled. Meantime 100 people get killed by recidivist violent criminal thugs who have to take Romneycare-supplied Dramamine so they won't get motion sickness from the revolving door at the courthouse. THEY are the problem, not us. Tell me, Mr. "I'm not a fan of Obama" shill, where are their "reasonable restrictions" and why does this administration vote "present" when it comes to REAL crime control? Embarrassment over 30 years of a miserably failed social engineering experiment?

How's this for reasonable: We have done NOTHING wrong. Shut your mouths and keep your f**king hands to yourselves.

"Reasonable" Health care reform
"Reasonable" Immigration Reform
"Reasonable" Financial law reform
"Reasonable" Blah, blah blah reform

now "reasonable" Gun law reform?

I rest my case.

I'm willing to bet that responsible, law-abiding gun owners agree that we should be able to keep an irresponsible, law-breaking few - dangerous criminals and fugitives, for example - from getting their hands on a gun in the first place"

And who will those irresponsible people be? Tea Party members? Ex-military? Those who frequent gun forums? How about those irresponsible enough not to sign on to ObamaCare? Question government? Never get a speeding ticket? Christians?

Anyone who thinks Obama is being reasonable is dangerously ignorant.

Re-read the last paragraph. See those words " Gun Show Loophole " ?

In plain English that means national Registration of all American firearms , and government oversight of all private sales.

Pay attention people.

I

Remember what Senator Obama's stance was on gun control, same story different day -

Link and Link

Provide some common-sense enforcement on gun licensing
Q: When you were in the state senate, you talked about licensing and registering gun owners. Would you do that as president?

A: I don’t think that we can get that done. But what we can do is to provide just some common-sense enforcement. The efforts by law enforcement to obtain the information required to trace back guns that have been used in crimes to unscrupulous gun dealers. As president, I intend to make it happen. We essentially have two realities, when it comes to guns, in this country. You’ve got the tradition of lawful gun ownership. It is very important for many Americans to be able to hunt, fish, take their kids out, teach them how to shoot. Then you’ve got the reality of 34 Chicago public school students who get shot down on the streets of Chicago. We can reconcile those two realities by making sure the Second Amendment is respected and that people are able to lawfully own guns, but that we also start cracking down on the kinds of abuses of firearms that we see on the streets.

'Obama' and 'common-sense' is an oxymoron.

you’ve got the reality of 34 Chicago public school students who get shot down on the streets of Chicago

I didn't realize there were that many up and coming rap stars just in Chicago, they had finally turned their lives around.

Glutton for punishment? I'll refrain from commenting, although I'll drop this right here...

Mcameron = Blanka

Villagers = Sheeple

NES Libertarians = Ryu

[rofl]

My prediction:

Oh god I just pissed myself laughing!! And you're right, from he just loves punishment![rofl][rofl]

Last edited by a moderator:
.........did you bother to read the article.....or just see 'Obama' and 'gun control' and immediately form an opinion.

now im not a fan of Obama by any means......but at least hes making an attempt to be somewhat reasonable.....

Yep. I just declared go-time on you.

First of all....ANY INFRINGEMENT ON ANY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS ISN'T REASONABLE...IT'S F***ING TREASON as far as I'm concerned.

Reasonable, are you kidding me?...Gun control shouldn't be an issue, it shouldn't exist, the thought of it goes against everything this country stands for, and you're going along with the program because you're programmed to think we've always had the need for a license, that it's a good thing, that somehow it will save lives....reasonable....jesus christ. He shouldn't be negotiating with us....the government should be terrified of the U.S. population...this is the very reason the second amendment exists....in modern language: "The god-given right to scare the living f*** out of any political institution that becomes an oppressor of the people and a destroyer of the constitution". Not sports, not skeet, not plinking, not firing range, it's to guarantee the freedom of the citizens of the united states, through fear and if need be by force. There is nothing reasonable. There is no compromise. We, by all right, should have belt fed 50's, javelin shoulder fired apparatuses, frag grenades, gov issued body armor from birth, API rounds, TACTICAL NINJA BACKPACKS, etc etc etc.....if the forefathers woke up today, they would go ape-sh*t knowing that we DON'T have these things. We have let them take more and more and more of our god given rights because people like you think it's "reasonable control". No. F*** that. No such thing. Get with the program. They are NOT on your side. They want control. No I'm not wearing a tin-foil hat, look at the progression. With every "reasonable" move, they get closer to making us the country we went to war with in the first place.

They stopped being reasonable a long time ago when they decided to invent "gun control"

You F'ing clown.

Surely you can't be serious.

Glutton for punishment? I'll refrain from commenting, although I'll drop this right here...

Yep. I just declared go-time on you.

...i was unaware they started allowing 12 year olds to own guns now..........oh, im sorry, your behavior threw me off...

please tell me where i said i agree with what obama is doing.......oh, cant find it....then Shut the hell up.

you guys are all pissy because i didnt say "ohh!! obama should be burned at the stake and then have his ashes pissed on".....grow the hell up would you....

the point i was trying to make is we all knew that obama was never going to be good for the 2A....im amazed you people are shocked at all...... but at least he realizes its something that is important to American culture.....and hes not trying to ban all guns.....hes actually said that he believes in the right of the people to protect themselves......so if this is the worst that hes going to do....its nothing to get all up in arms about....because hopefully hes not coming back for another term.

Last edited:
...... but at least he realizes its something that is important to American culture.....and hes not trying to ban all guns.....hes actually said that he believes in the right of the people to protect themselves......so if this is the worst that hes going to do....its nothing to get all up in arms about...

You can't be serious.

Refer to my post on the previous page....post 40.

oh, the post where you declared "go time" on me....yeah, read it.....

care to read what i wrote...

the point i was trying to make is we all knew that obama was never going to be good for the 2A....im amazed you people are shocked at all...... but at least he realizes its something that is important to American culture.....and hes not trying to ban all guns.....hes actually said that he believes in the right of the people to protect themselves......so if this is the worst that hes going to do....its nothing to get all up in arms about....because hopefully hes not coming back for another term.

yes, gun control shouldnt exist.....but it does........and if this is the worst that obama has up his sleeve......its not as bad as what everyone though he was going to do.

....care to elaborate anymore on that statement....

You really think that communist bastard is telling the truth, and that he won't do everything in his power to further restrict our access to guns, and that he wouldn't ban them all if he could?

You really think this Marxist rat recognizes and respects the importance of firearms ownership in American culture, and recognizes the Second Amendment as enshrining an individual right?

You think this contemptable elistist pig really finds common ground with bitter gun-and-religion clingers like us?

Damn, I do believe you're serious.

you really think that communist bastard is telling the truth, and that he won't do everything in his power to further restrict our access to guns, and that he wouldn't ban them all if he could?

unfortunatelly.....i dont know what he is thinking.....my jedi mind powers must not be up to your level yet...........so his word is all i have to go on.

Wow this guy is a f@cking tool! Mcameron, you need to get out of your mom's basement once in a while to see how the real world is. It is not all gumdrops and unicorns like you think it is. Obama and anyone like him wants you and everyone else in the Gulag! He doesn't want us owning firearms.....hell, if it was up to him we wouldn't be able to cut our own steak; we'd have to have "big brother" cut it up for us; cause we are too stupid and dangerous to do it ourselves. Was this simple enough for you to understand or should I next time explain it like a picture book?

unfortunatelly.....i dont know what he is thinking.....my jedi mind powers must not be up to your level yet...........so his word is all i have to go on.

Take the word of a liar with a proven track record for opposing liberty at your peril. One need not possess psych powers to read this anti-American assclown. You are willfully blind.

Wow this guy is a f@cking tool! Mcameron, you need to get out of your mom's basement once in a while to see how the real world is. It is not all gumdrops and unicorns like you think it is. Obama and anyone like him wants you and everyone else in the Gulag! He doesn't want us owning firearms.....hell, if it was up to him we wouldn't be able to cut our own steak; we'd have to have "big brother" cut it up for us; cause we are too stupid and dangerous to do it ourselves. Was this simple enough for you to understand or should I next time explain it like a picture book?

where exactly did that idea come from..........hrmmm?

you claim hes a gun grabbing monster......wheres your proof......surely he must have made that remark in a statement or something..............so other than your delusional paranoia......why do you think hes incapable of believing people have the right to own guns?

troll.jpg

im assuming your post MichaelJR is because you cant actually come up with anything....so you are trying deflect.

goodness.....someone shows a little opposition to the mass opinion and they are the trolling sheep......odd aint it.

Mike I almost posted the exact same picture! We definitely need to add some bleach to the gene pool if people like him are crawling out of it!

oohh snap!......you went there.....

but you still havent provided any proof for your side of the argument.

where exactly did that idea come from..........hrmmm?

you claim hes a gun grabbing monster......wheres your proof......surely he must have made that remark in a statement or something..............so other than your delusional paranoia......why do you think hes incapable of believing people have the right to own guns?

ANYONE who believes that there ought to be ANY restrictions on our rights as free men needs to be VEHEMENTLY opposed. If we do not fight them tooth and nail, they WILL win. And that just wouldn't do, now would it?

Maybe, just maybe, you should be a little less disingenious and naive and review his past history on this subject.

and what exactly....is his past history on the subject?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom