• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Obama Organizing for Action

AmericanWeaponSystems

Dealer
NES Member
I received this email today. What is this all about?

Friend --

Tonight, after the President finishes delivering the State of the Union from the Capitol, he'd like to jump on the phone for a special online call with the folks building this organization.

You're going to want to be a part of this. The call will start at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time -- sign up here.

On the call, the President will talk about his plan for moving this country forward -- and how you can help put his words into action.

He's looking forward to the chance to talk to all of us directly about what comes next. Don't miss this.

http://my.barackobama.com/Join-the-Call-with-President-Obama

Talk with you then,

Jon

Jon Carson
Executive Director
Organizing for Action

I deliberatley signed up to receive all his emails, as painful as it is to read them. Its the only way to keep yourself informed. I am a mole.

My guess is someone added your email address to the website (Organizing for Action - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), it's Obama's campaign organization turned into advocacy arm...you should be able to unsubscribe easy enough, or like me keep your friends close and enemies closer!

painful and nauseating - moveon.org is worse...I wanted to donate $.01 a few hundred times to tie them up, but the minumum is $3.

Since you're the mole - let us know what the deal is.

I'm hoping they're going to start going door to door so I won't have to travel too far to get the opportunity to tell some of them what a pack of a**h***s I think they all are.

The left wants what they want and doesn't give a shit about anything else.
And right now they want your guns, notice all the little green ribbons.

Barry is out to steel your freedom even further away from you.

smitty

You guys will love this. Since it's an advocacy group now and not a campaign operation. The group is allowed to raise money from companies. I think Lockheed Martin has give money, some financial firms, etc. So how does that call work. Can you give money to obama's advocacy group? No? Oh, did you know there is legislation in congress that will affect your company greatly. Would you like to make a contribution now?

This is why Chicago is so f'ed up. The thug gov't they have there is in the WH now.

Back
Top Bottom