Obama TARGETS Gun Maker Smith & Wesson With BOGUS SEC Charge

Obama TARGETS Gun Maker Smith & Wesson With BOGUS SEC Charge

Only a fool would think that this kind of shakedown is due entirely to Obama. This is really a problem with the federal government having too much power.

Make no mistake: government is the enemy of liberty, And like any necessary evil should be limited in what it can do.

Funny how these Progressive scum target S&W and Yet! Corzine still roams freely.

Here's the real scoop, by the way:

From Etrade news feed for SWHC (S&W Stock):

The New York City public advocate has asked federal regulators to investigate whether the gun manufacturer Smith & Wesson Holding Corp had made adequate disclosures in its financial statements about how often its products are involved in crimes.

Here's the real scoop, by the way:

From Etrade news feed for SWHC (S&W Stock):

I hope Toyota,GM,etc are keeping stats on how often thier vehicles are used as getaway cars. How many people have been kicked in the head by a Nike vs a Reebok?

This may not be the administration. The NY advocate may just be trying to make a name for herself. The timing on the CNN article is concerning but there was a similar piece done on Glocks. The issue seems more to do with the short trigger pull. This bears watching. If this somehow gains legs or expands the. We know it's coordinated.

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-sheriff-guns-20150614-story.html

L.A. County sheriff's deputies learning to shoot the Beretta were taught to rest a finger on the trigger as soon as they took aim. The mantra was "on target, on trigger."

Stupid is as stupid does

"It seems as if the sheriffs are having a problem with training," Berns said. "What you do subconsciously is a matter of training."

No Shit.

This isn't an 0Bama thing. This is the crazy "New York CityPublic Advocate." Not that the Whitehut (someone else's term, but I love it) doesn't support it, but they aren't the initiator.

This "woman" is crazy.

Ms. James is opening a new avenue in her fight against gun sellers and makers. Earlier this month, she called on TD Bank, a big lender, to stop financing Smith & Wesson.

They told her to pound sand up her ass

This summer, she convinced the New York City Employee Retirement System, the city’s largest pension fund, to explore divesting itself of its holdings of gun retailers like Walmart and Dick’s Sporting Goods.

Not to do anything, mind you. Just to "explore" it.

I imagine there might be a malfeasance suit by the pension-holders if they divest a highly profitable company in favor of some under-performing dog.

This is insane how this criminal administration can go after whoever they want this way. Unelected bureaucrats waging war on companies for no reason.

So, does Ford, GM, Toyota, etc have to disclose how it's vehicles are used in drunk driving accidents?

WTF?!

Last edited:
White hut. [rofl] That's a keepa!!

Obummer is just pissed off that S&W stock climbs in value every time he and his kind open their word holes about gun control.

I rolled a stop sign the other day while carrying a Sig Sauer and wearing Saucony sneakers. Does that get reported by Chrysler or Sig Sauer or Saucony? I'm just wondering if all of these crime stats are being reported more than once.

P.S. If I hadn't closed my Wall Street Gambling account I'd be buying up SWHC like gang busters. I did very well with it last time.

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-sheriff-guns-20150614-story.html

L.A. County sheriff's deputies learning to shoot the Beretta were taught to rest a finger on the trigger as soon as they took aim. The mantra was "on target, on trigger."

Stupid is as stupid does

"It seems as if the sheriffs are having a problem with training," Berns said. "What you do subconsciously is a matter of training."

No Shit.

They can't keep the booger finger off the bang switch

Back
Top Bottom