• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Obama to sell guns to Vietnam hillery to take guns from Americans.

Arming Vietnam to stop communist expansion ,

oh where have seen this before?

ironically its arming communists to stop communist expansion. Although in this case, China is a legit threat to the nations in that area.

- - - Updated - - -

I always knew he was pro-gun

all democrats are, they are just anti-peon gun owners

Arming Vietnam to stop communist expansion ,

oh where have seen this before?

No, arming communists to "further" communist expansion.......right here in the United States.

Remember the saying: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"?

WE are the enemy of the fifth column communists in this country.....the VC are their friends.

Why in the world would we want to piss in China's Wheaties? As thin as we are spread and as dependent upon them as we are, that just seems like an awful idea.

Why in the world would we want to piss in China's Wheaties? As thin as we are spread and as dependent upon them as we are, that just seems like an awful idea.

China is expanding and threatening all of its neighbors is the South China Sea, including our allies Japan, Philippines, Taiwan, etc. This in response to China militarizing the islands in the South China Sea.

Because they're ****ing with the world and trying to take over the Pacific. Have you seen their island building campaign? Kinda like the Japanese during WWII

Because they're ****ing with the world and trying to take over the Pacific. Have you seen their island building campaign? Kinda like the Japanese during WWII
I have seen that. I also see that us tangling ass with China is a terrible idea that will not end well for us.

I have seen that. I also see that us tangling ass with China is a terrible idea that will not end well for us.

We may have no choice in that matter!
We should never have normalized relations with China, a bunch of morons thought it would be a great idea to open up markets to china so we could sell them our products. Instead we built up their economy while weakening our own and helped build their military.

Barry is just keeping options open. Why can we trade with some commies (Cuba, China, Venezuela) and not the others?

In any case, it's not like any of NESer will be selling their AKs to people in 'Nam via GB. All arms deals will be "approved" for whatever vendors on case to case basis. This is just a leverage against China.

Barry is just keeping options open. Why can we trade with some commies (Cuba, China, Venezuela) and not the others?

In any case, it's not like any of NESer will be selling their AKs to people in 'Nam via GB. All arms deals will be "approved" for whatever vendors on case to case basis. This is just a leverage against China.
Just seems discusting that the party is arming the vc and trying their best to disarm their own citizens.

China is flexing it's new muscles and wants us out of the Pacific. We must prevent China from dominating the South Pacific and threatening their neighbors. Looks like Barry O. is finding out that bowing and appeasing our enemies only strengthens them.

They got history with the Chinese . . . We got history with the Vietnamese, . . . We will be having history with the Chinese , before we have history again with the Vietnamese ! . . .and the circle is complete ! ( check out some vids. of the borders fights between the Viets and the Chicoms from both sides of the issues) beaucoup bad blood ! ! ! [pot] . . . Still , Obama, ? nnaaaahhhh !

The US has always demonstrated they will work with anyone. Even those who killed 50,000 Americans 40 years ago. The Taliban will become an ally in a couple of decades.

my only question is at what year mark do we draw the line? 75 years ago Japanese and Germans killed over 400k Americans.

Back
Top Bottom