• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Obama uses children to get his agenda passed!

Obama used the senseless killing of the innocent children in CT to parade across the news to push for his gun control agenda. Now in todays news conference he get "childrens" and their letter to show how afraid they are and how he is going to come to their rescue and ban the "bad guns" to make then safe.

His use and exploit of children make my stomach turn. He has no shame on who he will just for his grand theater gestures. 'Look at these poor afraid children" as he parades then out.

What do you call people that use children? Well that what he is! I have no respect for
him as a man or a President for using children like this to promote what he wants to do!

Last edited:
To me the whole idea of using children as political pawns to manipulate the people in support of an unconstitutional and unnecessary minority political agenda is as low as he could go.

anyone else straight pimping children this hard would be in prison.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I didn't see it, but I assume those kids at least have a minor in Constitutional Law if they're weighing in on the subject.

images

The idea of surrounding yourself with children is nothing new.

we should always set national policy based on the emotions of an 8 year old. [rolleyes]

I let my 14 year old determine household policy too. NOT!

obama_kids1_011613_zps724790d8.jpg

I bet those kids feel rreeaallll safe now, as they are surrounded by numerous "military style" AR15's with high capacity "clips"

Irronic.

yeah, a class act ... like you'd expect something else from Barry

the thing that was pissing me off even more was the parents of the murdered kids. Now they get WH invitations and a full job with Brady a**h***s to give inspirational speaches.

The only thing that's lower than pimping kids is pimping dead kids. ****tards.

obama_kids1_011613_zps724790d8.jpg

I bet those kids feel rreeaallll safe now, as they are surrounded by numerous "military style" AR15's with high capacity "clips"

Irronic.

Don't forget this fine example.

article-1165186-00F09D9200000191-975_468x374.jpg

At least the WH thought to test whether the kids would be scared to death of the "Dear Leader" before posing them.

Back
Top Bottom