• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Obama's new choice for AG

He is not a racist he only had pics people with "ethnic backgrounds". Ahmmmm indiscriminately.
The guy is the biggest narcissistic _______ I have ever seen. IMHO of course.

Majority isn't in office, yet. My guess is that Obama is trying to shove her into office before the changing of the guard.

This. Look for Reid and his band of toadies to try to jam through as many nominations as they can in the next couple of weeks.

If he's still looking for "firsts," how about the first competent Obama appointee that will uphold the Constitution?

If he's still looking for "firsts," how about the first competent Obama appointee that will uphold the Constitution?

That won't afford him the protections he needs to further the country and constitution down the toilet

I was surprised by that nomination, considering that Martha Coakley was available. Martha has a lot of experience trampling rights at the state level, so I thought she would be a natural fit in the Obama administration. She could have spearheaded Fast and Furious II, shipping all the "off roster" guns from MA into Mexico.

[smile]

I was surprised by that nomination, considering that Martha Coakley was available. Martha has a lot of experience trampling rights at the state level, so I thought she would be a natural fit in the Obama administration. She could have spearheaded Fast and Furious II, shipping all the "off roster" guns from MA into Mexico.

[smile]
Martha is white. Our Jackson/Sharpton loving president would never pick her.

[smile]

Nobody likes Marcia.

Deval Patrick, on the other hand....?

Based of her picture alone she meets the Obama standard. Black angry finger pointer.
How f' in predictable.

Nobody likes Marcia.

Deval Patrick, on the other hand....?

I was surprised he didn't pick Tom Perez the current labor secretary and former deputy of holder. Perez is every bit of the radical that holder is, he's way way out there. Some hispanic groups are ticked off now because they wanted an hispanic.

I think deval delusionally thinks he can run for POTUS someday. He doesn't want to be tainted by obama, especially when the appointment is only for 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom