• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

October 15-16 GUN SHOW Concord, NH Bektash Shriner's

ChrisNH

Dealer
NES Member
80 tables 10-4 on Saturday 10-3 on Sunday. This will be the last show in New Hampshire before the election. I will have ammunition, magazines, bayonets and maybe some books. Ammunition including the following:
Romanian 8mm Mauser
Greek .303 British on stripper clips
USGI .30 Carbine some loose, some on stripper clips
USGI 7.62 ball
USGI 7.62 match
Chinese 7.62x25 handgun ammunition (Tokarev, CZ52 etc, NOT FOR Broomhandles, too much pressure)
Chinese 7.62x39 steel core AK/SKS ammo
German 8x56 on stripper clips for M95 rifle
FN 7mm Mauser loose
.223 commercial ammunition
5.56 S. African ammo
5.56 Green tip Czech ammo
Czech 7.62x45 for VZ-52 rifle some on stripper clips
S&B 9mm commercial ammo
VERY LIMITED Supplies on all of these ammo's.
MAGAZINES AVAILABLE:
USGI 2009 30RD AR15 MAGAZINES
USGI BERETTA 92/M9 MAGAZINES
OEM BROWNING HI-POWER 15RD MEC-GAR MAGAZINES
WALTHER MANUFACTURED 1911 7RD MAGAZINES
UZI 32RD, 25RD
GALIL
THOMPSON SEMI-AUTO/MACHINEGUN
STEN MAGAZINES
ENFIELD NO.1 MKIII RIFLE MAGAZINES
GLOCK 22/23 MAGAZINES

The first 30 people who mention this ad will get $5.00, personally, from me, subsidizing your entrance fee if you mention you saw this ad on NES and no where else.Use the $5.00 to pay for stuff from my tables or go buy food from the Shriner's, it's probably some of the best gun show food available, or take the $5.00 to someone else's tables or just leave the show and don't feel like you wasted $8.00, only $3.00.

Hope to see some of you at the show!
ChrisNH

Last edited:
I'm not a promoter. The promoter of this show is clearly not a promoter. I'm not spreading the word for him. That's why I didn't say who promoted this show.
Let's put it this way, I know that Gun Geeks from Londonderry,NH will be there, the Gentleman who sells ammo cans will be there and possibly the Gentleman who sells PRE-BAN AR-15 magazines.

Last edited:
Thanks to all who showed up at the show. It is still going on tomorrow. I have Romanian 8mm mauser in large quantity and I also have empty Garand clips

Thanks to all who showed up at the show. It is still going on tomorrow. I have Romanian 8mm mauser in large quantity and I also have empty Garand clips

My Hakim loves that Romanian 8mm. Its very accurate and cycles well in it. Being light ball it doesn't beat the action to death either.

Grabbed a couple "unique cases" from the soft side case people. They are made in VA/PA/USA and I've had a few for 5 or 6 years. Grabbed a rifle bag and a double pistol. $11 for a 30 cal ammo can and a couple stickers.

Did see a neat Paratrooper Iver Johnson M1 Carbine. Wonder now if it was a Fitchburg MA model.

http://uniquecases.com

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom