Off Topic Forum

reinbeau

NES Member
I've asked before, but it's still happening, it's particularly maddening when I've been gone a few days and want to go through the new messages in the Off Topic forum: what happens is the Display Options at the bottom of the page constantly reverts to "From the Last Day" instead of "From the Last Month", which is the default in all of the other forums. Why does this happen, and better yet, can it be fixed? If not, then fine, but I'd like to hear a definitive on it. It drives me crazy, if I scroll down and select "From the Last Week" after I've been gone for three days or so, every single time I read a thread I have to reset it [sad2][angry]

Please can someone help?

It's a setting in your USER CP.

I'll change it to a month for you without rolling eyes.

It's a setting in your USER CP.

I'll change it to a month for you without rolling eyes.
I've tried doing that, Derek, and it doesn't stick (nevermind the fact that I never set it for that in the first place) - I seriously have asked for help on this before and no one has answered me. Sorry for the eyeroll, but after a few times asking and getting nowhere I was a bit exasperated. Please forgive me.

Is it still happening?

What browser and version are you using?
Derek, your Super Administrator powers seem to have done the trick. I've left the forum complete and come back a few times and it's sticking. It wouldn't stick if I did it, I needed the big guns [wink] Hopefully it'll stay this way! Thanx! [grin]

Derek, your Super Administrator powers seem to have done the trick. I've left the forum complete and come back a few times and it's sticking. It wouldn't stick if I did it, I needed the big guns [wink] Hopefully it'll stay this way! Thanx! [grin]

I think I just used a bigger hammer. [wink]

Let me know if it breaks again.

Back
Top Bottom